Steps to Connect Epson Printer L355 to WIFI Network 18002138289by Printer Technical support number Printer Technical Support Number
Connect Epson printer L355 wirelessly when you bring your new printer home, you will need to install the software which came with the new printer to start it. Setting the printer to wirelessly, will help you to print the document or file from all over the home or office area. There are three ways to set up printer including the Epson method, through cables, and WPS. To resolve is you need to use WPS, which is more difficult; you need to check your router and observe if it has a sticker on it which says Wi-Fi Protected Setup. If that sticker is ON the router you will have to use the WPS to set up your printer. In case, you are previously using WPS and then you don't need to use it for this installation, might be it will turn into a cause of your whole wireless network to fail. Whereas through the Epson method, you don’t require cables and it offers setup without the possibility of network failure. Well, don’t worry about it anything, because you can do it very easily. Here the blog will explain you How to Connect Epson Printer L355 to WIFI Network. You just need to follow the below steps to solve the problem.
How to Connect Epson Printer L355 to WIFI Network?
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect to your Epson printer in Windows computer.
· Make sure your Epson printer is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection. If not, then you can do it, by going to the Epson Support main page, then select your product, then select “Manuals”, and then hit on “Start Here”.
· Then download and install the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” through visiting the official site.
· Read the “End-User License Agreement”, and then click “Next” button.
· Next, hit on “Install” and then “Finish”.
· Now you will need to select your product and then click “Next” button.
· Then choose “Printer Registration” radio button, and then click “Next”.
· Next, choose “Agree” button, and then click “Next” button.
· After then you will see the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message, so, click on “OK” option.
· Now you will need to do one of the following:
§ If you are creating a new account, then you will need to fill out the form for “Create an Epson Connect Account”, and tap on “Finish” button.
§ If you are registering a new product with an existing account, then you will need to select “I already have an account”, and then fill out the form for “Add a new printer” form, and then tap on “Add” button.
· Next, click “Close” button.
Now, you are successfully connected your Epson Printer L355 to WIFI Network, so check it by printing the document.
In case, you have any doubt or problem to follow the above steps, then you should contact with experts to get instant help.
Call at Epson Printer Customer Support Phone Number to Reach With Professionals:-
You can connect with our highly skilled Epson Printer customer support team anytime from anywhere by dialing Epson Printer Customer Support Phone Number, which is a toll-free and available 24x7 day to help. Through number, you will get the online guidance & help to resolve the problem as your doubt. A team of certified and experienced technicians are adequate in fixing all kinds of Epson Printer related technical problems, so you don’t need to worry about your troubles. Hence, simply dial this toll-free number, and connect with experts, who are available round the clock, and grab the comprehensive guide to troubleshoot Epson Printer issues quickly and easily.
Created on Sep 28th 2017 03:26. Viewed 932 times.