Staff Selection Commission is Going To Release SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment Applicationby Robert Jee Digital Marketer
Staff Selection Commission is going to announce the Application and Recruitment for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination on its official website. The candidate can visit the official website and download the official notification before filling the form. The most tentative date for the release of the application form and the official notification is speculated to be January 2019. The SSC Recruitment 2019 application procedure is expected to be completed by February 2018. The candidates are advised to read and check all the details of the notification before filling the application form. The candidates filling the form, must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the forms.
· Release of Official Notification - 19th January 2019
· Starting of Application Form - 19th January 2019
· Last date to fill the Application Form - 18th February 2019
· Examination date – to be announced later
Eligibility Criteria are a set of necessary qualification or characteristic that are required for the candidate to appear in the examination. There are several examinations conducted and many candidates want to apply and succeed in the examination. To maintain a basic level of candidature, the authoritative body decides onto certain qualification that are required to attempt the examination. These qualification maintain a particular standard of language and knowledge of the examination. Following are the eligibility criteria required to be fulfilled by the candidate to appear in the examination.
· Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen or may belong to one of the privileged groups allowed to appear for the examination.
· Age Limit of the Candidate: The candidate must be between 18 – 27 years of age. The Candidates will be allowed some age relaxation based on the reserved category they belong to. The candidates can take the privilege of the relaxation if they provide the necessary documents in favor of their claim.
· Educational Qualification: The candidate must be an Intermediate pass candidate to appear for the examination. If the candidate is applying for DEO post, they must have completed their 12th Exam with Science Stream.
The application form for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level will release on 19th January 2018 as mentioned in the SSC CHSL 2019 Event Calendar. The candidate aspiring for the examination must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to fill the application form. The candidates who still fill the form, their forms will be rejected and no refund of fee will be initiated in any case. It is necessary that the candidate reads the official notification before filling the application form.
Created on Jan 23rd 2019 03:54. Viewed 103 times.