Southwest Airlines Reservations | How to bookby Jenny N. Travels
Know about Southwest Airlines Reservations procedure
Southwest provides were easy and hassle-free booking in both online and offline way. Online booking can be easily performed on the website whereas offline booking can be done by dialing the toll-free number. Passenger can also book with the help of points to get an extra discount. Follow these steps and get the booking done easily.
How to book a Southwest flight with points for someone else?
If you want to book your flights using Southwest points, then follow the procedure below:
- First of all, open the browser for Southwest airlines booking and then navigate to the booking engine.
- Move the cursor to reservation section, then in the search box; choose reservation through points in the filter.
- Now passengers will have to type the traveling date plus arrival and departure locations in box.
- All the list of flights will get displayed on the screen. Choose the best South flight available with suitable timings.
- Once this is done enter the name of the passenger, age and valid e-mail address then continue to choose seats and cabin class and press save changes option.
- Payments screen will get prompted and pay securely through online transactions like debit or credit card and click on apply points to get discounts.
- Once the payment will be processed, the user will receive Southwest e-ticket on a registered email address.
- In case if the future needs to edit r cancel the booking then they have to go to the manage my booking section but before doing that it is always advisable to read all the cancellation and refund policies.
Using Southwest points, passengers can easily reserve tickets with the help of Southwest Reservations. If there is any other query regarding anything then contact the customer care number or drop then mail, their representative will connect to you as soon as possible. Passenger can also visit the website for more updates.
Created on Dec 18th 2020 06:07. Viewed 198 times.