Soil nails can meet demands in tunneling projectby Simone S. sinorockco
Sinorock self-drilling anchor bar is a unique anchoring tool, which meets the increasing demands of the tunneling industry and ground engineering for safer and faster production. The system provides advantages for all areas of its applications, where boreholes would require the time-consuming drilling with casing systems in unconsolidated or cohesive soil.
Features and Advantages:
1.Particularly suitable for different ground conditions.
2. A high rate of installation since drilling, grouting, and anchoring can combine in one single operation.
3. The soil nail eliminates the requirement for a cased borehole.
4. Installation with simultaneous drilling and grouting possible.
5. Easy installation in all directions, also upwards.
6. Suitable for working in limited space, height, and in areas of difficult access.
7. Simple post grouting system.
8. Hot-dipped galvanizing for corrosion protection.
Grout is injecting into soil nail during the installation process. For simultaneously drilling and injecting, they performed in cases where the ground needs to be further improved or stabilized during installation, special rotary injection adapters. In order to connect the self-drilling hollow anchor bar to drill rig, a shank adapter is usually installed under a hammer drive for transferring torsion.
An overall self-drilling anchor bolt is superior for tunnel construction, and it gives enhanced suitability for all types of geographical cuts using variety and applicability. Self-drilling anchors are the most economical solution for the reinforcement of the tunnel circumference and advanced roof support for tunnel excavation in overburdened and soft fractured rock conditions.
Created on Jun 30th 2020 11:41. Viewed 73 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.