Smart Labels Market is Expected to Reach US$ 13.2 Billion by 2024 – IMARC Groupby Rahul Rastogi Market Research Analyst
report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Labels Market:
Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”,
finds that the global smart labels market size reached US$ 6.6 Billion
in 2018. A smart label, also known as a smart tag, refers to a product
identification technology that offers enhanced functionality as compared to the
conventional bar code. In addition to product identification data, it carries
information regarding the ingredients, manufacturer, and date of manufacturing.
Furthermore, it helps in minimizing human errors by providing better traceability,
automated reading, rapid and simultaneous identification, real-time location
tracking, and re-programmability for a wide range of items. Nowadays, smart
labels, such as QR codes, are being used by companies to offer customers a more
seamless experience while shopping and interact with them after the initial
purchase has been made.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-labels-market/requestsample
Global Smart Labels Market Trends:
The applicability of smart labels in a wide range of industry verticals is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. In the healthcare sector, these labels aid in monitoring the use and disposal of drugs and controlling the inventory. They are also being used in assisted living facilities to track the location of patients, their body temperature and the dampness of dressings or diapers. Besides this, these labels offer enhanced and controlled inventory management for efficient tracking of goods by ensuring the supply-chain integrity in the logistics industry. Along with this, there has been a boost in demand for smart labels among e-commerce companies to reduce reliance on handheld scanners for extracting information on products, increase time efficiency, and reduce training and labor costs. Apart from this, smart labels containing inbuilt alarms are useful in eliminating or lowering the number of theft and shoplifting incidents. Furthermore, with the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT) technology, several companies are creating sensors that can be printed on smart labels at a lower cost as compared to silicon sensors. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 13.2 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 12% during 2019-2024.
- Based on the technology, the market has been bifurcated into radio-frequency identification (RFID), electronic article surveillance (EAS), electronic shelf label (ESL), sensing label and near field communication (NFC).
- On the basis of the component, the market has been divided into batteries, transceivers, microprocessors, memories and others.
- The market has been segregated based on the end user into retail, logistics and transportation, healthcare, food and beverage, aerospace, data centers and libraries, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries, Inc., Checkpoints Systems, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, Intermec, Inc., Invengo Information Technology Co., Ltd, SATO Holdings Corporation, Thin Film Electronics ASA, Smartrac N.V. and Muehlbauer Group.
Browse Full Report with TOC & list of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-labels-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Created on Nov 11th 2019 05:31. Viewed 171 times.