Six Qualities For A Pressure Multicooker You Must Knowby Cuckoo Singapore CUCKOO SINGAPORE
Pressure multicooker is versatile must-have possessions of your kitchen. The market for pressure multicooker in Singapore is thronged with customers who shoots a big approval for this kitchen helper. The below mentioned are the six qualities of a pressure multicooker that you must know.
1. Traditional pressure cookers take longer to cook the food, by when the food will be devoid of its natural flavour, colours and the nutrients destroyed. On the other hand, the modern multicooker retains the nutritional value of food, as it cooks fast, using up lesser water, unlike being diluted in the traditional case. The whole process is speeded up by 70%, which ensures that no mineral, nutrient or natural essence is lost.
2. The multicookers, using their one-pot cooking, is relatively energy-efficient than the traditional cookers. With the on stove time cut down by a large amount, this saves energy and is a sustainable solution to the skyrocketing electricity costs.
3. With the food ready in an accentuated rate of 70% faster, the multicookers are undoubtedly a relief after a tiring day at work. Not only will the dinner be ready in a snap, but also you will benefit from the nutritious meal.
4. Traditional pots and cookers have the pressure releasing valve upwards, which releases the hot steam. This steam stays around, heating up the kitchen, making it humid. Eliminating this could also alleviate heat waves across the country. The multicooker does not let the steam escape and retains it, keeping the kitchen cooler.
5. The conventional cookers can cause splashes and may tarnish the walls and ceilings. This may cause double trouble while cleaning up after cooking. On the other hand, the pressure multicooker has a sealed lid that will not let anything escape and leaves behind only one dish to wash.
6. These pressure multicookers can also be used as storage containers for future use, and this is the reason behind them being called canners. While the smaller model may be preferable for everyday use, which can be used for home canning, larger models may find use among gardeners and hunters, which can be used for canning more cans per batch.
Multicooker in Singapore has found its place in the market to be one of the most sought after product of the recent times and is a great support system for impatient homemakers who cannot make their culinary skills wait! However, many factors need to be considered before jumping into buying the product. When it comes to having a high-end electrical appliance, select wisely according to the value for money and span.
Created on May 8th 2020 08:11. Viewed 386 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.