Singapore- Expanding the Tool of Higher Education!by BMC Education BMC Education
Ever wondered why Singapore is so famous for Education? Singapore is extremely popular amongst students who wish to take higher education from this country. Nowadays, management courses in Singapore are an outstanding medium that can facilitate the improvement of various qualities such as leadership and innovation. Colleges like BMC are Singapore’s Global Superstar. They offer a wide range of courses. A qualification in management training can give you the practical skills you need to lead and inspire the team. It also offers a variety of management courses in Singapore some of them includes:
· Masters in Art and Cultural Leadership
· Bachelor of Business Administration
· PhD in Management
· Management Of Business Administration
· Degree in Business Administration and Engineering
Courses in Law and combined post graduate courses in management and engineering are extremely popular. Singapore has become a famous study destination for international students.
Apart from Management courses, there are many diploma courses in Singapore too. Such courses help you to achieve a key milestone within your own career development which contributes to your personal and professional development. Some of them are given below:
· Accounting, Banking and Finance: It includes Pearson LCCI Level 1 Certificate in Book-Keeping, Pearson LCCI
· Level 2 Certificate in Book-Keeping & Accounts (IAS), and Pearson LCCI Level 3 Award in
· Computerized Accounting Skills.
· Business and Management: Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in English for Business, Pearson
· LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration, Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in
· Business Principles & Practice, and Certificate in Practical Import & Export
· Documentation and Procedures.
· Media and Communication: A diploma course in media and communication can actually help students to interact and communicate among people and take up professions like journalism, artist and many more. For e.g.: it is through television and radio programs people get to learn about health matters.
· Nursing and Health Services
· Hospitality and Tourism Management Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations, Certificate in Front
· Office Operations, Table Etiquette Workshop, and Certificate in Food & Beverage & catering services.
The advantage of doing Diploma courses in Singapore is that it makes possible to juggle learning with earning. It enhances their skills and potential giving a way to successful career.
Students can enroll for diploma courses after secondary school so that they can get more opportunities, learn more skills and can update themselves. They can also get internships while doing diploma courses. They can also go for part time diploma course which will not only save their time but will give them enough time to work or get into other activities or courses. These courses not only help you to learn more but also increase your value.
With so many positive factors, Singapore has become an education hub and famous study destination worldwide. Studying in Singapore significantly improves the career opportunities for students. The knowledge, experience and skills that you obtain are well respected all over the world. Because of Singapore’s education facility most employers seek graduates from this country.
Created on May 27th 2019 04:54. Viewed 85 times.