SEO Tools you can’t miss out on to gain SEO benefitsby Shubham Yadav Digital Marketing Expert
Search engine optimization is one of the most unavoidable exercises of any online business where with the exercise we get you the visibility and rankings for your website. SEO benefits are huge which you realize after the exercise is complete and you see the results coming. To further support the exercise, countless SEO tools are available today with the sole intention of making your entire SEO exercise comfortable and result oriented. SEO tools are the tools or software which are used to make the entire SEO exercise error-free and gets you great rankings. We are sure these tools will be helpful in making the entire exercise a breeze for you and the SEO benefits come to you faster.
We have shortlisted a few of the pertinent and easy to use SEO tools for you which can really assist you in carrying out your entire SEO exercise.
The SEO campaign strategy as we call it is an amalgamation of a couple of processes touching different aspects of SEO so that they can combine together to enhance the rankings of the website. Likewise, depending on the particular SEO exercise, we have particular SEO tools available.
For a better understanding, we have placed the tools in different categories as per the process they provide:
- On page optimization
- Keyword research
- Technical optimization
- Marketing Tag management
Here are the different SEO tools based on the category and the service they provide.
On page SEO tools
Moving to the SEO stage, we have a few tools for our help which can assist us with this process. Let’s move to On Page SEO tools that can be of help.
Open SEO stats
This is a free chrome extension provided to gain insights into the web pages and the on-page SEO is provided on the page. This tool identifies the on-page SEO elements which comprise of the page title, any canonicals if they exist, the H1 & H2 tags and Meta descriptions existing in the page. With this tool, you can easily audit your webpage in a very hassle-free manner where you don’t need to go through the entire source code line by line.
Thus this is a very convenient tool where:
- You can easily and quickly go through the entire code and carry out all the SEO checks.
- Read the page title.
- Check easily if the meta description is in place or not.
- Review the H1 & H2 tags
For detailed information visit Website
The one click, easy to use chrome extension helps you scan the website which you wish to. This tool will do an audit of the website’s on-page elements which are currently present on the website. Not just this it carries out a complete scan on the website as to how user-friendly it is, how fluidic and fast it is, the speed at which it is opening and also how much the visitor remains engrossed on the website.
The Tool is great as it provides the following:
- A detailed SEO report for you to check on
- Grades the website on the SEO parameters so that you can easily judge how well the website fares amidst others
- Suggests the incorporation of different exercises which can benefit the website and its standing in the long run.
Read further at Website
A very versatile tool combining analytics of the website as well as the performance parameters of the website. The distinguishing feature of this tool is that it combines the Google analytics data as a guide for its optimization processes. It is here that the tool will take into account the websites SEO along with the social media positioning so as to carry out an analysis of the websites current status. Further, as a great tool, Quicksprout will highlight the areas which are problematic and need to be improved to give you sturdy positioning and eventually enhanced rankings
This tool is great for:
- Faster turnaround time in carrying out analysis.
- Provides reports which can be easily downloaded and even exported to different formats.
- Studies and provides great analytical reports and studies the website’s performance.
Check My Links
This is yet another chrome extension which is designed to identify any kind of broken links existing in the website. This tool simply goes through all the links on the website and checks which ones are broken and white hat links by highlighting the unwanted unhealthy ones.
This tool is a big asset in finding the broken links and enhances the user experience on the website and improves traffic.
Read further at Website
Keyword Research tools
Google Keyword Planner tool
This is one of a kind tool which takes the keyword data directly from Google. Though we are all aware Google keeps much of the things to it and has that surprise element to keep everyone guessing, still this tool more or less gives very accurate results. This tool is available free of cost for everyone where it also provides the AdWords search volume for you to make an assessment so as to make a selection of the right keyword for you. Added to this, the tool also provides the metrics on the particular keyword that we select.
Also, through the handy export feature here you get a cluster of keywords which can be further analyzed to judge the suitability for your SEO Campaign Strategy. These can be further analyzed to come to the more specific keywords phrases which can give you SEO benefits in your SEO campaign.
The added advantages of the tool:
- Exhaustive keyword research.
- High-level Keywords grouping.
- Provides feature to export keywords.
- Makes you think and come up with newer keywords related to your business.
- Comes with the estimation of a keyword phrase.
- Comes up with search data targeting from the geographical point of view
For further details please visit.
Answer the Public
Taking a clue from Google Autosuggest, with the answer the Public tool you can easily come up with innumerable key terms or keywords after studying the search terms that your potential customers or people are using. This is more of a visual keyword research tool where it provides search phrases in terms of questions.
This tool can be helpful in a couple of ways:
- Motivates you to think about creating new content and gives you ideas for the same.
- Preempts what your customers must be searching.
- Gives a visual representation to search terms.
For details please visit Website
The Reddit Keyword research tool
The Keyword research tool extracts the data and the terms directly from Reddit.
The alternate keyword tool brings out the phrases which will define your business and generates great phrases pertinent to your business.
This is a great tool where:
- It opens the window to the alternate set of keywords.
- Makes you view the website from a totally new angle.
- Brings out and discusses with you the seed keywords.
- It gives you the insight on how to address the issues, handling complaints and other questions that could arise.
For further assessment please visit Website.
As the name suggests this is a tool which tells you how a keyword is trending amidst the google search engine and how much is it popular with the masses. It goes back comparing the trends from the data which goes back to almost a decade. The idea is to deliver such a robust set of keywords that take your SEO campaign strategy in the right direction giving you positive results and saves you both time and money.
The advantage of the tool:
- It keeps a constant check on the SEO keywords and how they are trending.
- Compares similar keywords and how they are trending.
- Come up with similar keywords which will suffice the geographical aspects too and provide solutions to any queries that might arise.
- These could be just a few of the tools to help you in the selection of your Keywords.
For further read please visit Website.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider
As the name suggests it works like a spider where it stealthily crawls the entire URL structure and taking in as many details as possible from the URL. It carries out a quick check of the page titles, metadata, identifies broken links, creates the sitemap, and much more. The tool is available for free till a count of 500 URLs is scanned, for the URLs beyond this number you will have to purchase the tool.
The tool works best where:
- It crawls and scans the website.
- Auditing redirects.
- Finds duplicate written content.
- Finds broken links, secure as well as non-secure pages.
- Identifies any kind of technical issues if there are any on the website.
- Further details available at Website.
Structured Data Testing Tool
This tool provided by Google tests as well as validates the markup language as well as structured data from the schema.org. Here it validates your website’s markup data where it places the JSON-LD, microdata or RDFa inside the testing tool, or inputs the URL for a genuine markup. The tool will provide you with a report on the errors existing on the website pertaining to the markup on the website to judge how correct it is.
This tool works best where:
- Tests the data markup.
- Identifies and highlights markup errors.
Greater insight available on Website.
Google PageSpeed Insights
This tool checks for the speed of the website as to how fast the pages are opening. The faster the speed of the website has higher chances of gaining a higher rank amidst search engines. This tool is a great page speed SEO tool which carries out a speed check on mobiles as well as desktops to see how it behaves. Further, this gives out points to your development team for improvement so that they can keep a check and improve their programming in case of any speed retardation.
This tool is amazing where:
- Checks the websites speed.
- Pinpoints the areas which cause the speed to slow down in the website and affect SEO and rankings.
Website Penalty Indicator
No matter how much of checking you carry out, errors are bound to happen and it is quite possible that owing to the mistake you could get penalized too. In fact, you might not be even aware when your website has been penalized. Also, all your prospective clients do check on your website history and see how it fares on the internet. Keeping this in mind you must check on your websites penalties and sought out ways on its rectifications. This is where the website penalty indicator comes to your rescue where it gives you to review and studies traffic coming to your website with SEM Rush organic traffic and also Google analytics. Thus, it is a great check tool especially when you are pitching for new clients.
This tool is great for:
- Identifying your website’s health whenever updates happen.
For further information visit the Website.
No website can survive if this tool is not incorporated. This is truly a must requirement.
It gives a great insight as to how the individual pages are attracting traffic to the website, where it studies and compares the data over a period of time
Well, it’s never late to start using the tool as the benefits are far-reaching and can tremendously impact your websites performance SEO campaign strategy.
This tool helps in:
- Studying the website and how it is performing.
- Highlights areas which need improvement in the website.
- Studies the traffic coming to the website.
For further insight into the tool visit Website.
Google Search Console
Another tool provided by Google
Created on Jan 9th 2019 07:35. Viewed 76 times.