SEO BASICS: COMPLETE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATIONby Donald Jackson Web Designing Company in Dubai
The 21st century ERA of “Information Technology” embellished with the boon of Internet Technology has brought so many blessings for people across the globe. In the world of fantasy, when the whole world had to face the complete lockdown during a pandemic, people and the economy both survived due to the magical effect of Digital Marketing. SEO is a part of digital marketing! Are you a fresher, I want to make a career in SEO, you can do it sitting home.
A bundle of online SEO courses available on web will teach you vital SEO skills. Is it your belief that SEO is hard, and not as easy to implement. Here I will brief you a fundamental step to SEO Success:
1- Find out customers’ buying intentions
The best part to find out customers’ search intents is to use self-conscience. For example, you sell Anti-COVID 19 products in Dubai, UAE. It won’t take much time to guess what customers can search for like: Anti Covid-19 products Dubai, SEO Dubai.
Once you make a list of possible keywords, you can then check the search volume of keywords, and pick keywords having high search volume, and less cost per click.
Other than this:
● Find what is the common way people use for searching your business
● Check other ways how customers search for similar business
● Go deep and break customers searches in chunks to get finer insights
● List down some major and engaging topics of your industry
●Expand the list of your keywords by searching in forums, Quora/Reddit, social media groups
● Figure out the metrics of your targeted keywords
2- Strengthen your onpage with Targeted Keywords
After the right keyword selection, the second important step you should take ahead is to ensure that your pages are optimized well, able to accomplish the requirement of potential customers who found you after putting a specific keyword.
“Onpage Optimization is the second mandatory step Towards Your Better SEO Practices”
Other than this:
● Make informative, transactional and navigational content that meets the search intent
● Create short yet relevant URLs
● Compose reasonable meta titles, and meta tags with short & descriptive language
● Generate a logical structure with proper usage of headers & subheaders
● Optimize images and set up the schema
3- Know how to make your website accessible by humans and search engines
SEO doesn’t mean to only target your website for humans; however, it is of equal importance that you should be accessible for bots of search engines. You should develop a better understanding of how bots read the content, and what criteria they follow.
Look at a few tips:
● Optimize the loading speed of your website. Fast speed, gives better credits
● Website size should fit the various screen size, making it easy for readers on mobile as well
● SSL Certification for security and Sitemap for easy navigation of your website is mandatory
● Upload robot.txt file
● Properly interlink pages from one another based on relevancy
4- Learn to create backlinks to your website
Links from other websites play a very crucial role for the success of your SEO strategy. Good quality backlinks from the website with higher authority strongly influence the ranking factor on Google.
Follow a few guidelines mentioned here:
● Shift links from inside content
● Find relevant broken links and rebuild them
● Do guest blogging
5- Estimate the success extent of SEO
With the integration of Google analytics on your website, you can check traffic insights. To estimate the success extent, you can track rankings, traffic sources, and regions. You can set an option of weekly or monthly reports to be received on email.
At The End
SEO is competitive, but not tough. An active person with passion to grow and intent to learn new things, and maintain consistency is sure to achieve success in SEO. I hope you liked the description.
Created on Jun 24th 2020 04:36. Viewed 41 times.