Sensual Toys Guide: Sensual Activity with a Manhood Ringby John Dugan Owner
They used to be something no man (and few women) admitted to using, but nowadays more and more guys are using and discussing sensual toys. And while there are quite a few male toys to choose from, lots of guys tend to start with a tried-and-true basic: the manhood ring. Since men should always have proper male organ care in mind when experimenting, now is a good time to provide some helpful tips for manhood ring use. Though essentially safe, as with anything new involving sensual activity, it’s good to have a little background information handy.
Manhood rings have been around in one form or another for thousands of years. Ancestral versions of the device have been found in ancient Greek ruins, and their use has been well documented as far back as the Jin Dynasty.
The idea behind the ring is simplicity itself: Place a tight (but not TOO tight) ring around a tumescent (or partially tumescent) member, so that it helps constrict the flow of blood out of the manhood. Damming the blood up helps to maintain the tumescence and can also make the tumescence feel “super-hard.”
There are a few options on where to place the ring. The most typical is placing it directly at the base of the shaft. However, it is also popular to insert both the member and the sacks into the ring. Another alternative is to slip the ring on just underneath the head.
- Manhood rings can be made in a wide range of material. Stretchy rings made of rubber or silicon are very popular, but some men prefer them made of metal or leather instead. Since there’s no “give” with metal, it may be better to start with plastic/silicon or leather, especially when finding one that “fits” right.
- Some men find that using a manhood ring is easier if they manscape. Otherwise, midsection hair may sometimes get caught in the ring, causing some discomfort.
- Don’t be afraid to use lubricant when putting on the manhood ring. Even though the chosen ring may be made of a stretchy material, it still may require some extra “slickness” to get it into place easily.
- Manhood rings can be great fun and for some men can be a significant sensual aid. However, as with most sensual toys, there is some potential risk. Wearing a manhood ring for too long – and thereby forcing the member to remain rigid – can bring about tissue damage to the organ. Most sensual toy producers recommend using a manhood ring only for about 20 minutes at a time. But if the male organ feels numb or becomes discolored, the ring should be removed even if it has only been on for a short time.
- Some manhood rings come with a vibrating function. These often also have “nubs” or “bumps” on them. The vibration can be pleasurable for both the man wearing the ring and for his partner. The nubs can provide extra stimulation during penetration. In addition, there are some vibrating rings in which the vibration rate can be altered, and some in which a remote control can allow a partner to provide vibratory control of the ring.
- Like all sensual toys, manhood rings should be cleaned and dried after each use.
Using sensual toys such as a manhood ring can enhance a man’s fun, as can keeping his member healthy. That health can be more easily maintained by the regular use of an excellent male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include a range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E, the topical application of which allows them to more directly target the manhood. The crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant that helps keep the male organ skin strong and healthy.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Sep 24th 2017 23:42. Viewed 87 times.