Same Day Agra Tour By Gatimaan Express Trainby Rohit Kumar SEO- Digital Marketing Expert
Same Day Agra Tour has a lot to offer
Have you ever been to Agra, the city that hosts one of the Seven Wonders of the World? If you haven’t yet, then you have missed something special. If you wish to enjoy the true heritage and rich culture of the Mughal Empire, then Agra is one place that you cannot afford to miss on. Besides Taj Mahal, which is the prime attraction of this place, there are many other spots that would entice you. Every year thousands of tourists from all over the world visit Agra just to get a glimpse of the magnificent Taj. It’s true that it will take you a couple of days if you want to enjoy the true color of this place. However, you can always opt for the Same Day Agra Tour by Train. A can be equally exciting and fun.
Same day Agra tour – What it has to Offer?
If you are wondering whether a single day would be sufficient to enjoy the true color and heritage of Agra, Taj Mahal in particular, then there is nothing to worry about! You will have ample time to visit every single tourist spots in the city and can spend a considerable amount of time there. If you are wondering about the itinerary, then the following section might help
· Pick up from Delhi: Most of the tourists prefer to make Delhi as the base camp to visit the nearby locations. Your tour operator will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning. You must get prepared to travel a 4 hours journey. Make sure that you are carrying all the necessary items with you. You will be assigned a vehicle depending on the number of heads. Usually, they set off at 6 am, because it will take some time to reach Agra. Try and make sure that you are ready by then
· An Enjoyable Journey: As mentioned, it will take you around 4 hours to reach Agra by road; Yamuna Expressway to be precise. It is a well-maintained road and you will enjoy a comfortable journey like a Same Day Agra Tour. Had to wake early in the morning? Allow yourself a nap for a few hours, you will be ready to kick off upon reaching your destination
· Reach Agra: After a long drive of almost 4 hours, you will reach Agra at around 10 am. If you want you can opt for breakfast with special Agra “kachauri” and “jalebi”. There are many food centers nearby where you can fulfill your appetite.
· Meet your Guide: Then you will be met by your guide at a particular location. You don’t have to look for him. It would be his responsibility to find you. Once you meet him, he will give you a brief on the tour and would explain the schedule. If you wish to make any changes, then this is the time to let him know
· Set off for Taj Mahal: Your first destination would be Taj Mahal. No introduction required; this monument has been attracting tourists enjoy the Day Trip to Taj Mahal By Train from all over the world for many decades now. You will get sufficient time to roam around the place. Besides architecture, if you are interested in history, then stick with your guide, who will have some interesting stories and facts to share with you.
· Agra Fort: After you have enjoyed Taj to the fullest, it is now time to visit the Agra Fort which is situated on the other side of the Yamuna River. Sah Jahan was held captive in this fort by his son Aurangzeb. You can get a magnificent view of the Taj from this fort
· It’s Lunch Time: It is but natural that you will feel hungry after almost half a day’s walk! There are a couple of excellent restaurants around where you can enjoy your lunch
· Local market: If time permits, you can spend some time at the local market
It is time to head back to Delhi. You will carry the memory of this Same Day Agra Tour By Train with you for a long time.
Created on Jan 18th 2019 04:02. Viewed 168 times.