Role of Technology and IT World in Share Market Tipsby ProfitAim Research Share Market Advisor
Share Market Trading is full of complexities that make some people do not understand how it moves upward and downward. Let us see how information technology plays a strong role in stock market development.
A Stock Market is a public market for the trading of company stock and derivatives at an agreed price; these are securities listed on a stock exchange as well as those only traded privately.
The unpredictable behavior of the stock market gave it a tag of- “a volatile market”. But it is the market sentiments that ride the market drastically.
In this 21st century, the IT plays an important role in all sectors of Indian Economy. In previous times, stock trading is done through stock brokers, personally or through telephones. As number of individuals trading in stock market facing serious problems in most recent couple of years, like interior locations, occupied telephone lines, miscommunication and so forth belongs to stock brokers.
How Information Technology Provides Support through Online Stock Trading
Information technology (stock market software) helps stock brokers in taking care of these issues with online stock trading. It is an internet based stock trading office. Investor can exchange shares through a website with no manual intercession from stock Broker. For this situation these online stock trading companies are stock representative for the investor. They are enrolled with at least one Stock Exchanges. For the most part online trading websites in India exchanges BSE and NSE.
There are several financial expert advisories who provides sure shot intraday trading tips in from of stock cash tips, stock option tips and stock future tips for equity market. And For Commodities there are commodities expert who analyze commodity market and derive best mcx tips and commodity tips.
Installable Software Based Stock Trading Terminals and Web (Internet) Based Trading Applications are two different type of trading environments available for online equity trading.
Installable Software Based Stock Trading Terminals
These trading environments require software to be installed on investor’s computer. This software is provided by the stock broker. This software requires high speed internet connection. These kind of trading terminals are used by high volume intraday equity traders.
· Orders directly send to stock exchanges rather than stock broker. This makes order execution very fast.
· It provide almost each and every information which is required to a trader on a single screen including stock market charts, live data, alerts, stock market news etc.
Web (Internet) Based Trading Applications
This kind of trading environments doesn’t require any additional software installation. They are like other internal websites which investor can access from around the world through normal internet connection such as:
· Display real time market watch, historical data, graphs, etc.
· Investment in IPOs, mutual funds, and bonds.
· Check the trading history: demat account balance and bank account balance at any time.
· Provide online tools like market watch, graphs and recommendations to do analysis of stocks.
· Place offline orders for buying and selling stocks.
· Set alert to inform you certain activity on the stock email or sms.
· Customer service through email or chat.Get Intraday Sureshot Share Market Tips, latest company results, strong fundamentals based stocks and more information related to financial markets. Subscribe to ProfitAim Services and book intraday assured profits. We are providing best share market tips with highest accuracy in Indian share market. Get sure shot stock market recommendations for long term as well short term stocks. Get huge intraday returns in both commodity and equity trading, as we have panel of experts expertise in Indian share market trends.
Created on Nov 15th 2017 02:43. Viewed 176 times.