Risky SEO Link Building Tactics: Obvious Link Building DON'TSby praj v. SEO Executive
Do you know link building is an important part for SEO? Without link building you cannot get ranking in search engine. Remember older days when link building meant putting links on as many external pages as possible, often by buying or trading links. But after Google Penguin algorithm update these strategies have become a hazardous SEO tactic. . If your link building strategies include spamming, your site risks a Google Penalty and could be banned from Google’s results completely.
Today, if you want to improve your ranking in the long term, using what we call a holistic SEO strategy, you should definitely avoid certain link building tactics. In this post, I’ll describe link building DON’TS: tactics you most definitely should NOT use.
Link Building DON’TS
- · Buying large amounts of links
- · Exchanging links
- · Using automated programs to get links
- · Guest blogging with very thin and off-topic content
- · Commenting on blogs or forums when your only purpose is to leave a link in the comment
- · Over-optimizing anchor text
- · Including links that are unrelated to the topic of the website
- · Having links from sites that have no real content or are spammy
Read more here:Link Building: What Not to Do
Created on Nov 10th 2017 01:31. Viewed 1,302 times.