Right option for paymentby Vanjana Arya CEO
Payment gateway is an e-commerce service that provides credit payments. It allows transactions between payment portals and front-end bank. Whenever you do a shopping, the key step to make your product own is doing a payment. Every gateway has its own advantage or disadvantage, but this is significant to decide which gateway can be a better option for individual. For this, you need to answer yourself o the several questions, which includes:
1. Quick response for payment acceptance decision- Having a merchant account is compulsory. Some gateways like PayPal and stripe will get started directly. If you are new or a small business person, setting up of merchant account becomes complex process.
2. Existing/planned integration- You should check that the Payment Gateway Integration India matches with your shopping cart, current bill and account information. Mostly, it integrates with the software you have.
3. Money spent on each gateway- Make sure about the fee structure, before you make any decision. Some platforms charges transaction and admin cost. Avoid monthly fees and high setup cost for low-volume online payment. Debit cards can also be a best option.
4. International payment offer- always checks the multi-currency payments or multiple languages. No additional fees should be included.
5. Securities of gateway-There are many filters to check for whom or from where your payment is received. This process need to be secured or safeguard by the payment provider.
6. Types of cards- It mainly accepts VISA, master card. For online payments, PayPal is also popular. For international payments, local credit cards should support the gateway.
7. Funds receive from sales- payment timings vary for each provider. Some will hold your fund for longer period of time and some will immediately settle your fund.
For getting web development services, there are various points to keep in mind, like:
· Spot your target audience
· Link the process of target guests and web based applications
· Observe the tasks and actions for achieving application
· For your company, find the delivery goal and fund investment.
Created on Aug 30th 2017 07:11. Viewed 481 times.