Review On Radmin Remote PC access Softwareby Hongchen Xie Admin
Download link: http://www.radmin.com
One can find lots of examples of remote computer control becoming an extremely useful and even essential feature. For example, you receive a call from a friend with poor knowledge of technology, asking you to help him in fixing some problems with the operating system. You can put on your warm coat and boots and set out, like Chip and Dale, on a rescue mission, or carry on with a long tiresome lecture, describing step-by-step operations with the keyboard or the mouse. Both time and effort can be saved by remote computer control software.
Radmin (Remote Administrator) is a popular program, used for remote real-time administration of Windows-based systems. You can access the computer from any part of the world. Radmin contains a file exchange tool, multi-user text and voice chat, Telnet service, unique DirectScreenTransfer technology, which ensures unrivalled operation speed with the lowest processor workload, and other useful features. There’s no need to worry about you data security when working with a remote computer: Radmin operates in data protection mode, which keeps all transferred data, screen images, cursor movements and keyboard-entered data safely protected according to AES Standard.
I don’t want to unleash a holy war, but there are lots of remote computer control software and related tools. They can be divided into two main groups: those, which are based on VNC (RealVNC, UltraVNC and other …VNC), and all the others. So, if VNC-based computer programs can give the creeps to an unskilled user, Radmin, being top of “all the others”, can be easily used even by “dummies”.
Radmin has been designed for remote computer control via LAN or the Internet. It can be used in many ways:
- system administration for company employees;
- operating your home PC from your office computer;
- operating a powerful PC from a laptop computer;
- quick help for inexperienced “dummies”, without having to visit in-person or provide blind instruction over the telephone;
- display-free computer operation;
- monitoring of employees or children’s activities;
Radmin offers a great number of useful features for remote control of several computers:
- Remote PC’s mouse and keyboard control.
- “Peeping” into the remote monitor.
- File transfer between computers via a simple file-manager-type utility.
- Easy messaging to a remote PC.
- Text and voice chats with multi-user interface.
- Computer remote shut-down.
- Intel AMT technology support for remote computer start up/shut down and even access to BIOS.
- Telnet mode.
someone with next to no experience with a PC will find the program
quite easy to use. First of all, it’s necessary to configure two of the
program’s components, install Radmin Server on a client PC, and launch
Radmin Viewer on your PC. The security of this is ensured by a system of
passwords and access rights, by safe encryption of the transferred
data. Connect via IP, enter username and password, and get down to work.
The program has been found by numerous users to be an effective, fast and safe tool.
You can download the program at http://www.radmin.com
Watch the Radmin Remote PC access Software Review Video
Preview Radmin Site To Review:
More Review on Top Software Reviews :
Created on May 16th 2012 20:16. Viewed 339 times.