Reset your MacBook Air password easily with the help of a skilled technical support executiveby William Elliott Customer Help Tech
Resetting Apple MacBook Air password seems a tricky job for many MacBook Air users. But, this computer device is very popular across the world. The best way to reset the password for this device, if you face any problem while resetting the password, is calling or contacting Apple technical support number. You can contact the technical helpline for many other reasons.
How to reset Apple MacBook Air Password
If you could not remember your password or it is not working, there are different processes available for the following ones:
- Make sure that you are using the right uppercase and lower case characters.
- In case you failed to enter, means you have forgotten it, use the question mark beside the password field. It will provide some hints that may be useful.
- You can use the Apple ID and password to reset the password in the following way:
- Click on the arrow mark that appears next to the Apple Id message.
- Follow the instructions one by one, it is easy to follow, otherwise, call Apple Customer Service for help.
Just keep in mind that you may need to keep entering log in passwords at the login screen until the system says that you can change your password.
Resetting the password with the help of another admin account is also possible:
- After log in with the other account details select the “Users & Groups” fro the Apple Menu.
- Click on the lock icon and reenter the system once again with the same other admin details.
- Select your username from the list and do as the system instructs.
- Resetting with the help of the Reset Password Assistance, but you need to turn on the “FileVault”.
- · Resetting with the help of the Recovery Key, in this case too, you need to have the “FileVault” active.
In all these matters, make your experience easy and fast with the help of Apple Customer Service.
Created on Apr 2nd 2018 06:00. Viewed 172 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.