Relieving a Sore Male Organ after Stretchingby John Dugan Owner
Most men would like to possess a so-called “trouser snake” that is the equivalent of an anaconda – in spite of the fact that most guys know that size is less important than male organ health and manhood skill. More than a few men, unhappy with the length of their member, decide to take steps to change its size, and often many look into male organ stretching as an option. Since a good number of men follow this path, it’s necessary to point out that stretching often leads to a sore male organ – and to offer some tips on soothing that soreness.
About male organ stretching
As noted in our original Ezinearticles.com publication, the goal of male organ stretching is to add length to a guy’s manhood. Whether it actually works or not is subject to debate, but there are three general methods used in male organ stretching:
- Going manual. When guys hear about manual stretching, they often joke that it sounds just like self-pleasuring. (And for many guys who employ this method, it does actually often lead to self-stimulation.) Technically, however, the goal of manual male organ stretching is to avoid arousal. In this method, a guy grips his soft member directly behind the head and pulls it forward until he can really feel the stretch but not to the point where it actually hurts. He holds it in the stretched position for about 30 seconds, then returns to the starting position and lets it rest a few seconds. This should be repeated for at least 5 minutes, with the goal of building up to several 5-minute sets every day (or night).
- Using weights. In this method, small weights are attached to a cord and the cord is then attached behind the head. The added weight pulls down on the manhood, stretching it out. (Using too much weight or stretching for too long a time can obviously create a very sore male organ.)
- Employing an extender. Also referred to as putting the member in traction, using an extender involves sliding the shaft into a device which attaches at the base and under the head. The device is then extended, providing the stretch.
Tending to the sore male organ
There is the potential for male organ soreness with any of the above stretching methods, so enthusiasts should be prepared to tend to any sore male organ that results. Some sore male organ soothing suggestions include:
- Cool it down. When tissue is stressed, it often responds to something cold being applied to it. Making a cold compress and applying it for short intervals to the sore male organ can be a big help. (Do not directly apply ice or any cold object to the member, as this can result in injury; wrap it in a towel or provide some other buffer instead.) Be sure not to use too cold an object.
- Try some over-the-counter relief. Anti-inflammatories, like aspirin or ibuprofen, easily available from the corner tablet store, ca also help relieve superficial soreness.
- Air it out. Often a sore male organ is over-sensitive and so wearing clothing may exacerbate the soreness. If possible, keep the pants and underwear off for extended periods of time until the soreness is gone.
- Moisturize a sore male organ resulting from stretching. Application of a first class male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is an excellent way to moisturize the manhood skin, which can in turn help provide relief to soreness. Select a crème that contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). Try to find a crème that also include vitamin C, as this vitamin is also a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Nov 10th 2018 07:54. Viewed 30 times.