Regenera Activa Hair Loss Treatmentby Cura Med Curamed Medical & Aesthetic Clinic
According to news outlet, baldness (in varying degrees) affects about 35 million men and 21 million women globally. While it is true that balding tends to be more extensive in men (40% of whom have noticeable hair loss by the age of 35), it is a problem that affects both genders, albeit in different ways: women’s pattern baldness tends to manifest in the form of hair thinning.
Whatever the cause, balding can be a source of stress, anxiety or insecurity for many of us. Which then begs the question: how does it happen, what can be done about it, and how can Regenera Activa help?
What causes hair loss?
The main causes of hair loss include:
· Family history and genes. This is the most common cause of male- or female-pattern baldness, and normally manifests progressively throughout the aging process.
· Stress. Another leading cause of baldness, stress (and accompanying factors like a poor diet or sleep deprivation) can create hormonal imbalances and adversely affect the blood circulation in your scalp.
· Hormonal changes. This may be caused by other conditions like pregnancy and menopause (in women) or thyroid issues. Environmental factors such as stress can also affect your hormone levels.
· Disease. About suffer from alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease that leads to bald patches. Some patients may also have cicatricial alopecia, a disease that destroys hair follicles, or the more common androgenetic alopecia, where a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT) causes hair follicles to decrease in size and eventually atrophy.
· Medication. This can be caused by other treatments like chemotherapy and radiation, especially in cancer patients.
· Hairstyles. Excessively tight hairstyles that pull at the hair, such as pigtails or cornrows, may cause a condition known as traction alopecia, leading to thinning of the hair.
What kinds of hair loss are there?
Symptoms and patterns of hair loss include:
· Loosening of hair roots, such that clumps of hair fall out even after light actions such as washing or combing. However, this does not usually cause hair loss by itself, and is more likely to result in hair thinning.
· Progressively thinning hair, especially on the top of your head. This type of hair loss is the most common among both men and women, and is associated with aging. Men often experience a receding hairline in the shape of the letter M, beginning from the forehead area. In women, the hairline usually remains but with expanding partings.
· Circular bald patches, which are usually smooth and about the size of a coin. This is most often seen on the scalp, but may also be seen in other areas like beards or eyebrows.
· Larger, more irregular bald spots, most commonly associated with alopecia areata
What can be done about it?
Luckily, there are a range of solutions to treat different types of hair loss. Here at CuraMed Medical and Aesthetic Clinic, we offer a variety ofincluding oral medication, supplements and topical products. But for a more novel approach to encouraging hair growth, Regenera Activa may be just the method for you.
What is Regenera Activa?
Regenera Activa is a revolutionary new treatment aimed at stimulating hair growth in both men and women, without the need for a surgical hair transplant. Approved by the USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Singapore’s Health Sciences Authority (HSA) and, Regenera Activa is a safe and effective procedure that can delay or even reverse hair loss, all while remaining minimally invasive.
Put simply, Regenera Activa employs a technique known as capillary regeneration to resist the onset of hair loss. But how exactly does it work?
First, cells from your hair are extracted from the back of your head using a device called a biopsy punch, to be used in the process of regenerating new hair in affected bald spots. The cells are then processed by theand combined with a special solution. Local anaesthesia is applied and the solution is painlessly injected into parts of your scalp that have been affected by hair loss.
After the procedure, Regenera Activa will stimulate inert cells and hair follicles under your scalp, hence using your own hair cells to regenerate new hair follicles and trigger the growth of new hair. Over time, you can expect your rate of hair loss to slow or even stop completely. To find out more, watch the video below:
Why Regenera Activa?
As compared to a more complicated surgical hair transplant, Regenera Activa is a fast, simple and minimally invasive procedure that can effectively prevent or even reverse hair loss. Add in the fact that it is reliable, safe and painless, and the question becomes—why not Regenera Activa?
To learn more about this revolutionary procedure,of skilled, experienced professionals at CuraMed Medical and Aesthetic Clinic to arrange a consultation and find out if Regenera Activa is right for you!
Created on Jan 12th 2019 01:38. Viewed 55 times.