Rectifier System – Ideal For Converting Alternation Input Current To Direct Output Currentby Hunter Hex Customized Outdoor Cabinets
Rectifiers are the most viable solution available in the market to convert ac input to dc output. It is designed to provide the same polarity for either side polarity of AC input. Let’s get into detail through this article.
Today, most of the company is using the rectifier system to convert the alternating current into direct current. Especially, in the telecom industry where the numerous machine needs dc supply to start. The appliances in the manufacturing units run with dc motor that needs high voltage supply or need dc input as the power supply.
The telecom rectifier system provides full wave rectification from the double wire AC input. This is the reason it is available at low cost and has less weight as compared to 3 wire ac input. In the process of the rectification, the AC current with all the ripples are been filtered out and pure dc is applied to the devices.
The Advantages Of Using The Rectifier System Are Given Below:
· The efficiency of the full wave rectifier is much better than half wave rectifier.
· It has high output power, higher output voltage, and higher Transformer Utilization Factor.
· The ripple voltage is low and the frequency is high so the simple filter circuit is required.
· You do not need to add on the tapas in case of half wave rectifier, therefore, the cost of the full wave rectifier that is used in the telecom industry, If you don’t require to step up and step down the voltage then you can even eliminate the use if the transformer from the rectifier system.
· Many times due to high current spikes the windings in the transfer of the rectifier system get overheated so for the heat sink ICT cooling system will work well. The heat generated in the process needs a heat sink somewhere therefore; the cooling system should be used.
In many telecom industries, the 48vdc air conditioner is used to reduce the heating effect. Without the heat sink, the environment of the manufacturing unit will increase which will also affect the productivity of the organization. After knowing the benefits of the rectifier system, if you are looking for the supplier of it if so, do good research and find the best supplier of the rectifier system. Make sure that the device you choose guarantee good result by blocking ac and passing 100% dc supply.
Created on Jun 18th 2019 02:43. Viewed 398 times.