Reconnect with Mother Nature with Comfortable Hotels near Jammu Airport or Railway Stationby Stay Mango Mango Hotels
The winter capital of erstwhile kings and British Empire, Jammu is the home to longest Himalayan glacier that stretches to 78 kilometers. This pristine mountainous landscape houses several ancient temples that were built in the 14th Century BC during the Raja Jambulochan reign. The time has moved forward and today Jammu is the administrative capital of Jammu-and-Kashmir state. However, Jammu continues to boast of several historic and beautiful monuments to its guests.
The magnificent Pir Panjal range separates the Jammu city from beautiful Kashmir. However, this range also offers extraordinary views of the Himalayan ranges. Daily, people from around the world fly to Jammu to bask in its divine beauty. Jammu warmly welcomes its guests with its budget and luxury hotels near Jammu airport. The budget accommodations are equally comfortable as the 4-star or 5-star resort. These hotels offer equally comfortable rooms excluding some additional luxury features. Every hotelier in Jammu is devoted to maintaining its glorious history and reputation. Hence, you get clean ambiance, cozy living areas and scrumptious meals.
- Today, hoteliers are aware of the importance for mobile connectivity. Hence, all resorts near Satwari Airport in Jammu offer free Wi-Fi service to their guests. This facility is available in both budget and luxury hotels.
- Every hotel has air-conditioned rooms to appease the needs of tourists. Some hotels have rooms with attached balconies that offer a fantastic view of Jammu city.
- The front desk is open 24-hours a day for serving the guests. Hence, you can check-in or check-out any time.
- Several hotels here offer one/two complementary meals to their guests. In some hotels, this facility is available even at late hours or at night to serve fresh meals to their guests.
Tourists also visit Jammu by railways. The Jammu railway station is only 6-km away from the Satwari airport. Guests can easily find both premium and cheap hotels near Jammu railway station. The budget hotels offer a range of utilitarian services for an economical price without compromising on service quality.
Hotels in Jammu offer prearranged sightseeing tours. Some of the locations covered include.
- The Raghunath Mandir and the Shiv Khori Cave Shrine are two historic religious sites.
- The Bagh-e-Bahu aquarium houses 400 varieties of marine and freshwater fishes. On the other hand, the Bagh-e-Bahu garden houses different varieties of flowers.
- The Bahu fort of Raja Bahulochan presents another piece of history to the tourists of Jammu.
These hot tourist spots are centrally located and thus you can conveniently visit them, whether you stay in hotels near the airport or the railway station. It is hard to have an unremarkable trip whenever you visit this remarkable city.
Created on Aug 2nd 2018 06:09. Viewed 116 times.