Reasons Why Addicts Lieby Pushpender Kumar Rehab Counselor
Addiction is a disease and lying is a part of it. The Lying happens to the spouse, children, to business colleagues, to employers, to employees, to friends and most importantly to one’s own self. Addicts lie to cover up their addictive behavior for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the reasons why addicts compulsively lie and how you can try to deal with this behavior effectively. The reasons why those who suffer from addiction lie are:
- • To Protect their Drinking/Using.
- • To Avoid any Confrontation or Conflict with a loved one
- • To Not face reality
- • Because they are in Denial.
- •They think they are different from the rest
- • The shame and remorse is intolerable
To know more about how to deal with the lies in Addiction, read this blog https://anatta.in/lies-in-addiction/
Created on Oct 30th 2019 23:34. Viewed 120 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.