Read Steps to Factory Reset Your Linksys Routerby Alexis Blackwell 1-8444432544 router support number
Summary: The VPNFilter malware problem is getting worse day by day. So, to safeguard your home network, here are guidelines on how to factory reset your Linksys router in easy steps.
That means if users are working on affected routers and that list has expanded to with related models, it is strongly recommended by Linksys Router Customer Care technicians that one should go and perform the most essential steps:
Step 1: Upgrade the router's firmware:
· To do this, first visit the support site and then, download the most recent firmware for your specific Linksys router model.
· As suggested, open a browser window and an address as 192.168.1.1. Press the Enter button. This will take users to the router's dashboard page where they have to enter a username and password to gain access to it. Remember if you have never changed the defaults, then one should seek out in the instruction manual.
· Now, click the Administration button to choose the “Firmware Upgrade” tab.
· Tap on the “Choose File” and try to locate the firmware file which you downloaded in Step 1. Click on “Upload” icon to perform the update.
Step 2: Factory-reset your router:
Now this is one of the biggest hassle for users. To reboot or reset the router, one needs to pull out the power cord for a few seconds and plugging it back again. But it’s little different. It will restore all the settings to its original mode, factory state, so that once done, users can easily set up their home network again. Before starting, do ensure to write down appropriate name and password of each Wi-Fi network which is currently configured on your router.
We provide below solutions for following issues in your Linksys router device:
· Internet speed technical problems are solved
· Wi-Fi issues are solved
· Connectivity technical issues are solved
· Random connection drop problems are solved
· Crashing issues confined to various router devices are solved
· Configuration problems are rectified
· Solutions to issues related to firmware update problems
· Solutions for issues when enabling temporary wireless access
· DNS issues solved
For more queries, connect with our experts and get issues resolved at your desk:
We are backed by exceptionally qualified, skilled and abled Linksys Router Tech Support team at 1-800-335-8177 who works 24/7 hours to deliver its customers users future effective remedies at their desk. A wide variety of issues occurring in the router are rectified by applying world-class support solutions as and when in need. Call us and get issues resolved by us!
Clara is a well-known writer and author who is currently working at our end to provide instant Linksys router customer care service. Due to her strong skills in knowing the cause of the issue, she is able to deliver a perfect blend of solutions. She is famous for editing skills as well. However her expert knowledge in dealing with every smallest to smallest issues has made her renowned across the country. Call her and get your queries resolved at once.
Created on Jul 2nd 2018 03:34. Viewed 338 times.