QuickBooks File Doctor: Repair Your Damaged Files or Networkby Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
QuickBooks file doctor tool is one of the
finest tools offered by Intuit, the developer of QuickBooks. This tool is
designed and developed in a way to resolve all sorts of file and network issues. This
tool can be of great help, especially when you are facing any issues opening
QuickBooks company file or you come across 6000 series
error while opening the company file. QuickBooks file doctor can help
in resolving issues opening QuickBooks company file and error codes like 6150, 6000 -82,
6147, etc. With the help of QuickBooks file
doctor tool, the user can also tackle the blank or missing customer list or
To know more about QuickBooks file doctor tool, make sure that you read this post till the end. Or you can also ask our professionals for technical assistance via our toll-free customer support number.
Types of QuickBooks file doctor tool
- Built-in file doctor for QuickBooks desktop 2016 and later
- QBFD standalone version
Steps to use the QuickBooks file doctor tool
- 1. The very first step is to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool and open the qbfsd.exe file, also follow the instructions to install the tool
- QuickBooks file doctor tool will open automatically once it is installed on the system. In case it doesn’t open itself, then the user needs to visit the start menu and then open the tool, or you can just click on the icon.
3. After that look for the company file from the drop-down menu. Also click on the browse to find the file menu
4. Now, select the check file damage only and click on diagnose file option
5. Enter the admin password. Also see an option to update the file to the latest version if you are using the QuickBooks 2011 or old version
6. In the last step, the file doctor tool will automatically start repairing the files
7. If the repair is successfully done, then the user will get an option to open the repaired file directly from the tool. For the user with multiple versions of QuickBooks, the tool will ask the software version needs to be opened
Created on Jun 20th 2020 13:20. Viewed 382 times.