PSD to Bootstrap – An Unstoppable Approach to Step Into
by Danial Smith HTMLPLUSCSS
There is a wide army of third-party yet open-source frameworks out there to serve you with bona fide benefits. They play a significant role in the web development, and hence, some of them are very demanding and proved to be a salient foundation for a professional responsive website design. Since 2013, Bootstrap has been playing a decisive part in the success of responsive web design Bootstrap. Indeed, this CSS framework has made a victory track for itself, and developers who pursue it are now making hundreds of thousands of bucks utilizing their simple features, such as grid system, responsive mobile-first layout, cross-browser compatibility, LESS based design, etc.
What Statistics Say…To Use or Not to Use
Believe it or not, but it is true that nearly 7 million websites built with Bootstrap run over the web. In comparison to that stats, websites built with Zurb Foundation and 960 Grid system design frameworks are only 170,000 and 400,000 respectively. The growth of this framework is considered 1,000% in terms of market share for top million websites. Not all other CSS frameworks got popularity like Bootstrap in a short duration. In fact, it holds 57% market share among the CSS design frameworks.
Why Is Bootstrap So Popular?
Nowadays, a large number of developers who used to work with LESS prefer Bootstrap for PSD to HTML conversion. And, this ratio is improving almost every day. Hence, the importance for PSD to HTML Bootstrap conversion continues to enviable with a huge desire. It brings a bucket of simple to use features and allows everyone having expertise in HTML and CSS to explore inbuilt templates and to develop mobile first web pages.
Attaining a cross-browser compatible and fully responsive website is the primary reason for using Bootstrap during PSD to HTML conversion. It provides a well-written HTML/CSS code and helps you create a responsive website. Writing CSS code for an immaculately featured website creation may often take days or even months but this CSS framework makes it handy for developers to accomplish CSS coding with flair.
Reasons to Go With Bootstrap Development Services
Here is a bunch of remarkable features and functionality that Bootstrap framework offers to play around for an awesome website creation.
- It comes along with CSS elements, including tables, typography, forms, buttons, and more. All these elements simplify the process of designing web pages in a way developers want.
- Its grid structure with 12 columns provides a responsive layout to your final website. For an optimal result, ensure that you are using fluid grid functionality and images to be scaled according to the business needs.
- Under its component section, there are several cutting-edge sub-components, such as page header, thumbnail, button group, drop-down, alert, hamburger menu, models, progress bar, type head, etc.
- Responsive layouts developed with LESS based stylesheet is undoubtedly an advantage for Bootstrap users. It returns fully responsive designs which are simple to create as compared with other stylesheet languages. Therefore, it has been proved that it makes the website development job painless than achieving it through any other framework or tool.
- Eventually, it has ensured cross-browser support and allows you to reproduce the entire code you develop for your website. Their coding patterns are simple to understand for everyone having at least basic to intermediate level of HTML and CSS knowledge.
- In terms of time-saving development, there is no other tool out there which can compete against Bootstrap. Even though if developers stuck somewhere while website creation, they can read Bootstrap’s well-elaborated document.
- Upgrading framework sometimes becomes a tedious task for users but you don’t experience the same here with Bootstrap. Instead, it is simple to set up.
Download, Extract and Initialize
Now, you know that why using Bootstrap for PSD to HTML conversion is beneficial. Let’s check from where you can get it and how to initialize:
- As we all know GitHub is a place where Twitter Bootstrap is managed.
Click here to download the compiled version of Bootstrap.
- It is downloaded in a zip file.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Initialize the Bootstrap as shown in the code snippet below:
Some Reliable Learning Resources
In fact, there is a truckload of online resources available on the web to give you a better knowledge of Bootstrap and its components. We know the importance and value of time, hence to help you all, sharing some reliable resources to learn Bootstrap:
GitHub: The official resource is always referred to be learned from as they provide root level knowledge of each concept and you don’t miss anything important. Their content can guide you, but for the rest knowledge, you need to take a dive into features and learn the complex conceptualization.
TutsPlus: Indeed, video tutorials are effective to learn a technology. This is why learning sites which provide video tutorials are advised so that you can easily understand each minutest and complex Bootstrap component. TutsPlus is one of those reliable sites which provides video tutorial.
With the rising PSD to HTML conversion demand Bootstrap will raise its gain (potential users), the market experts say. Therefore, stepping into responsive web design Bootstrap is profitable in all ways for a website-runner.
Created on May 29th 2018 00:33. Viewed 79 times.