Procedure To Carry On Bill Payments On QBs Online Electronicallyby Monika Sharma Solve all Technical issues.
Small Business Entrepreneurs can easily pay online with QuickBooks accounting software. Various people are using QuickBooks for better managements of accounting to quick manage of business financial solutions. Get aware of technical solutions with dedicated team member.
Intuit has worked wonders for many business starters and the small business owner as in the company has showered the very efficient accounting software like QuickBooks and Quicken. And QuickBooks to be particular is used by many to climb up the business ladder with good strategy. With the help of this program the user can invoice different bills, strategize the income tax, keep records of the due and done payments, bookkeeping, etc. Also, this can be very proficiently be used to pay bills online with a QBs EFT t, wire transfer or ACH or any other electronic medium.
This article has been designed to exhibit the process through which the vendor bills have been paid electronically via electronic fund transfer, wire transfer or ACH. If you have any technical issue of QuickBooks, get solutions with QuickBooks Tech Support. For the process to initiate one needs to follow the subsequent steps:
Feed in the bills in QBs Online.
· Hit on the “Create (+)”present at the top centre and select “Pay Bills”.
· Next would open the Pay Bills window where follow the underwritten steps:
· Choose the bank account where the payment is to be posted.
· Feed in the payment date.
· Ensure “starting check number” is left blank.
· Do not click “Print later” box.
· Click the bills that are to be showed as paid.
· The total payment amount is the aggregate bills that are paid electronically.
· Take exit from the process hitting “Save”.
But there are certain things to be kept in mind first of which is to keep the total bills chosen in QBO exactly the same in the electronic fund transfer. Second is to only click “Save” and avoid “Save and Print” as the bill has already been paid electronically and there is no requirement for a print. QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone Number resolves your payroll issue of QuickBooks.
Now has been briefed the procedure to be undertaken to enter a wire transfer number/reference number:
· Get on the Bank register and look for payment.
· At the left navigational bar choose Transactions and chart of Accounts.
· Search the account that you used to make wire transfer and hit “View register” at the right side.
· Locate the wire transfer on the register and select the transaction to be edited.
· Get in the transaction reference number at the pointed area and press “Save”.
· Click “Yes” when you are being asked if you want to modify the number.
Created on Dec 31st 2017 23:47. Viewed 574 times.