Printhead Replacement HP DesignJet T730 and T830 Multifunction Printerby Anuradha Gokhale Marketing
In this article, we are going to discuss how to replace the printhead on the HP DesignJet T730 and T830 Multifunction printer.
Step One: On the Front Panel menu, select the Printhead replacement option.
1. Slide to drop down the dashboard.
2. Click on Setup icon.
3. Navigate to Printer Maintenance.
4. Click on Printer Maintenance.
5. Click on Replace Printhead.
6. Click Continue.
Wait for instructions to appear.
Step Two: Then, open the printhead door.
1. Read the instructions in the frame.
Use gloves to prevent getting aerosol dirt on your hands.
Step Three: Unlatch the ink tubes, and hang them on the printhead door.
1. Release the white handle to remove the printhead and Insert it into the carriage.
2. Latch the white handle and make sure that the printhead does not move.
3. Connect the ink tubes to the printhead.
Make sure the window is in green and no lock is visible.
Close the printhead door. The Replacement Completed message appears on the front panel.
If the printer does not have enough HP designjet ink, it will display a request for new supplies on the front panel.
Step Four: Wait for the printhead initialization to complete.
1. Run a printhead alignment to complete the process.
2. Slide to drop down the dashboard.
3. Click on Setup icon.
4. Navigate to Printer Maintenance.
5. Click on Printer Maintenance.
6. Click on Align Printhead.
Created on Aug 27th 2018 04:47. Viewed 744 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.