Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop – Step-by-Step Guideby Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Unable to figure out, how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks desktop? Well, your search for a comprehensive guide ends here. We have come up with this blog post today, where we are going to inform you about the entire procedure to print pay stubs in QuickBooks desktop. QuickBooks pay stubs is a feature in QuickBooks that allows the users to email the pay stubs from QuickBooks desktop to the employee. QuickBooks paystubs serve as a physical record of the paycheck amount and the date.
To know more about print pay stubs in QuickBooks desktop, make sure to read this blog post carefully. Or ring up at our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and learn more about pay stubs from our QuickBooks experts and certified professionals.
Steps to Print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
Learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop.
Printing pay stubs with the help of paycheck list
- First of all, the user needs to select the employees in the navigation bar.
- After that, click on the employee name who you want to pay.
- The next step is to tap on paycheck list on the employee’s page.
- And then, select the checks to pay option.
- Followed by, searching for the option of check number if any applicable.
- Now, the user needs to select the batch action from the drop-down arrow. Along with that, the user needs to select the print option.
Print by pay stub and voucher printing
- To begin with, the user needs to open QuickBooks and then press the menu bar to click on the Edit option.
- The next step is to navigate to the drop down list and then select the Preferences tab.
- Now, the user needs to hit a click on the Payroll and Employees.
- After that, the user is supposed to press company preferences tab and select full payroll.
- Move to the set preferences for section and then select pay stub and Voucher printing.
- Now the user needs to click on the checkboxes that you want to include in the paycheck vouchers and pay stubs, Print section.
- If you wish to print the company name on the pay stub, then click on the Legal company name.
- And the last step is to click on OK, after selecting all the items.
With this we come to the end of this blog post. We hope that the information contained in this blog post might help you to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. However, if you are facing any error, or any of your queries remained unanswered, then feel free to speak to our QuickBooks enterprise support team via our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370. We will be happy to help you.
Created on Feb 14th 2020 08:28. Viewed 26 times.