Precious Kinds of Rakhis That Are More than Just a Threadby Pooja Sharma Content Writer
Raksha Bandhan is the Hindu festival that celebrates the strength and the beauty of the bond between a brother and a sister. It is celebrated on the first Purnima (full moon) of the month of Shravan of the Hindu calendar. During Raksha Bandhan, the sister ties a sacred thread around her brother’s wrist to protect him from all peril and keep him safe. In turn, the brother takes an unspoken vow to protect his dear sister from all danger no matter what.
There are many origin stories with regard to Raksha Bandhan in Hindu Mythology. One of the most poignant stories is the one involving Lord Krishna and Draupadi. Draupadi tore a piece of cloth from her saree and tied it on Krishna’s bleeding finger. In return, Krishna called her his sister and promised to come to her assistance whenever she required. Then, during her vastraharan, Krishna protected her and her honor in front of the Kauravas.
A brother is irreplaceable and infinitely precious. They are both tedious and comforting at the same time. Here are some Rakhi Gift Ideas to make this Rakhi a wonderful and special occasion for you and your brother.
Rakhi Sets For Your Dear Brothers
Are you having a hard time coming to a decision about what Rakhi you should get your brothers? With the large variety of beautiful and designer Rakhis available in the market, it really is difficult to choose the perfect Rakhi. For this, you should consider getting a set of 5 Rakhis. These come in various scintillating varieties. The very best of Rakhi Gift Ideas are:
- Golden Rakhis: It is every sister’s dream to find the perfect Rakhi for their brother’s wrist. The best options you could go for are the regal and majestic golden rakhis. Designed by expert craftsmen with the highest level of skill, these rakhis are exquisite and dignified.
- Silver Rakhis: Silver Rakhis are the perfect choice for you if you prefer something minimalistic yet dignified. Elegantly designed silver rakhis are beautiful and wonderfully highlight your brother’s wrist.
- Pearl Rakhis: Pearl Rakhis is another very good option if your brother prefers a minimalistic yet dignified look. Designed and fitted with the choicest pearls available, these Rakhis are beautiful and irreplaceable.
- Precious Stone Rakhis: If your brother is something of a showman and prefers a jazzy look for himself, then you need to go for the precious stone rakhis. These rakhis come fitted with the highest quality precious stones ranging from sapphires to emeralds.
- Diamond Rakhis: Are you willing to go the extra mile for your beloved brother? Show him how much he means to you with a dazzling diamond rakhi. These rakhis are expertly crafted and designed and then inlaid with glittering diamonds. See the dazzling diamonds reflected in your brother’s dazzling smile.
A Sweet Feast
Does your brother relish sweet treats with all his heart? This Raksha Bandhan, you can give him the best surprise with one of our Rakhi With chocolate gift hampers. Try our delicious For Sweet Cravings hamper which consists of a huge pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, a large pack of his beloved Soan Papdi, a Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk, two beautiful designer pearl rakhis and roli and chawal for the Raksha Bandhan ceremony.
Or you could also try the Tempting Delight pack which consists of two Cadbury Dairy Milk Silks, two Cadbury Temptations, 100 gm cashew nuts and two designer rakhis along with roli and chawal. Now your brother will enjoy his Rakhi with chocolates and have a lovely time. If your brother has a hankering for mithai, then you can also get him Rakhi Gift Hampers that include the most delectable of Indian sweets, ranging from Gulab Jamun to Kaju Katli to Soan Papdi.
Utilise the opportunity you receive this Raksha Bandhan to let your brother know how much he means to you. If you live far away from each other, then take this opportunity to spend as much time as you can with him. Not only will a thoughtful and considerate gap bridge the physical gap between the both of you, but will also reinforce and strengthen your already formidable bond. There is nothing more special than a brother. Cherish him this Rakhi. Visit https://www.rakhi.in/ for rakhi options
Created on May 25th 2018 05:02. Viewed 321 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.