Potential Ways how Alarm Monitoring can help you Stay Safe and Secureby James Spencer Blogger
When it comes to security systems, nothing can surpass the benefits of a monitored alarm system. While most of the people are already aware of it, there are a few, who are yet to reap the utility of this new technological wonder.
In simple terms, an alarm monitoring system is a service with the help of which, your home can be monitored continuously. By using state of the art technology and well-established systems, the system provides you with emergency assistance within a few seconds by triggering of the alarm at the moment of need.
Types of Alarm Monitoring and How It Can Benefit You
A monitored alarm does a lot more than an audio-only alarm. It offers an extra layer of protection, thereby ensuring safety and security. You can contact the companies providing security in Shellharbour for help to arrive at your place anytime you feel the urgency.
Nowadays, latest alarm systems come in handy with a central monitoring option which can be connected through a telephone connection or an IP Relay. Even some alarm systems contain a dedicated SIM card bay to ensure standalone connectivity. Basically, an alarm monitoring system is of two types.
- A centrally monitored system, which comprises of a dedicated team of agents monitoring your alarm systems continuously
- Self-monitored alarm systems, which are connected to your phone app via a data link. Here you will receive the alerts that the alarm systems detect on your phone. Thereby, you can decide your next course of action.
How Can Alarm Monitoring help you Stay Safe and Secure?
Out of all other benefits that it offers, the biggest advantage of having a monitored alarm system is that it provides flawless security. Its other advantages are as follows:
1. Guaranteed Fire Safety: Monitored alarm systems come in handy with smoke detector technology that detects fire and smoke much faster than traditional fire alarms. Once it detects the smoke, monitoring agencies inform the fire department to take immediate action.
2. Quick Theft Deterrent: Sometimes, a signal or a sticker on your entrance gate indicates that your property has an active alarm monitoring system. This keeps away criminals and burglars from taking unnecessary risks.
3. Offer Instant Police Response: High-tech monitored alarm systems that are compliant with police requirements offer instant police action. However, police response is not available with systems installed by non-certified security agencies. You are required to hire an NSI Gold or SSAIB certified company to avail this privilege.
4. Quick Access to Emergency Services: Modern alarm monitoring system has a panic button in the security panel, which gives direct access to emergency services. This can be best used in case of medical emergencies and other scenarios where you are not carrying your phone.
To ensure further security to your home, you can also search for reliable security guards in Shellharbour who can supervise your building 24*7 and restrict the entry of strangers, and safeguard against suspicious and unwanted events.
By knowing the benefits it offers, you might be willing to install an alarm monitoring system for your home or business. Do not hesitate to contact a trustworthy and certified security agency in Shellharbour to ensure your mental peace.
Created on Jun 3rd 2019 01:27. Viewed 301 times.