Pokemon GO: Guide to find and Catch Aerodactyl, Fossil Pokemonby Aida Martin Norton Setup
Pokemon Go fans are excited by receiving the latest research quest of January as this time they have an exciting chance of winning an Aerodactyl which is a fossil type Pokemon.
In the previous Meltan research quest various players were unable to accomplish the quest and were depleted with the reward of additional spawn rate for the Lets Go event.
But now players have various separate to-do a list of Field research quest which players require to full fill and receive a different Pokemon for every successful quest completed.
With these new event players are capable of capturing a Pokemon forever successful task they accomplish and not like previous research events which required the entire to-do list to be completed to receive a reward.
Players will require fulfilling some tasks to receive amazing Pokemon to add to their team. Players who want to avail Pokemon like Omanyte, Kabuto or Aerodactyl, can refer the list of tasks below to receive their desired Pokemon.
- To obtain an Omanyte, you require to win a level three or higher raid.
- To catch an Aerodactyl player will need to evolve a Pokemon with the help of an item.
- By finding any of the seven Dark, Psychic and flying type Pokemon players can gain an Anorith for themselves.
- If you successfully make three great throws, you can receive a Lileep or Anorith.
- By winning five raid battles, trainers can get an Aerodactyl.
- Trainers can catch a Kabuto if they first succeed in catching 10 ice type Pokemon.
In addition to these tasks, there are various other research quests as well which players can complete to achieve multiple other Pokemon as well. You can refer to the list below if you are willing to expand your team.
- To receive Magnemite to your team, you are required to catch five fighting types of Pokemon.
- Seven times make use of super effective charged attack in gym battles to receive an Electabuzz.
- Trade on Pokemon to acquire an Exeggcutes.
- You can get a Drowzee by battling in a raid.
- For receiving a Cubone, you are required to use five Razz Berries to increase chances to catch a Pokemon.
By completing the quests above you can receive various unique Pokemon that every trainer wishes to have in their team. Hopefully, you will find it convenient and easy to determine how you can access other Pokemon in order to catch them all.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Jan 15th 2019 03:27. Viewed 326 times.