Planning a Funeral with the Help of Funeral Directorsby Zara Smith funeral service
It can be really hard to come to a decision when we are planning the after-death ceremony of arrangements for the self. This is given the name of pre-paid funeral arrangements and these days, almost all funeral companies across the nation allow you to pre-plan your post-death ceremony. But as said, it is a tough thing to decide and this is where funeral directors would come to the rescue. They will help you in taking several decisions and mainly offer you the following for options to pick from.
Pre-arranging your Funeral – for those who want to take the first step, but not wanting a financial commitment
- According to the experts of funeral homes, this arrangement would allow you to decide as well as express their wishes that are to be carried out after passing away.
- This is an important phase in the funeral-planning process and here, funeral directors will provide you with a guide of the steps or decisions that you can take in terms of funeral planning.
- The best feature is that you will not be forced to commit yourself financially while deciding the arrangements for the course of the event.
- Instead, funeral costs will be quoted and charged around the time the funeral occurs.
- The first time users will definitely require the services of reputed funeral directors and something similar is recommended for those having experience of this kind.
- These directors will keep a copy of wishes safe with them and another copy would be handed to you that you can ask the second head of the family to keep safe with him/her.
Funeral Insurance – for those who like the rolling cover, like contents or car insurance
- One more very popular concept is of the funeral insurance and just in case, you don’t know, this insurance works in the same way as other insurance works.
- The person who takes out the insurance specifies the nominated amount they wish to be covered for.
- The premiums are continually paid and once over, the amount is handed over back in the form of a lump sum to the estate upon the passing away of the insured person.
- The problem with this concept is that you won’t be able to make decisions regarding what you want for your funeral and also, you won’t be able to select funeral directors of your choice.
- Still, this concept is hugely popular across the globe because the amount is paid as a lump sum and it can help in covering a lot of expenses related to the funeral.
Funeral Bond – For those who want a growing savings fund for their funeral
- In case, you are considering a funeral bond as an option, the first thing to know is that it is like a hybrid between a term deposit and a savings account.
- The account holder has this duty of depositing big or any amount over time and even if the payment is stopped, the deposited amount continues to run and get the deserving interest rates.
- According to the experts, these bonds are designed to be a secure investment whose value grows over time and in this type too, the cost of the funeral is quoted and charged around the time of the funeral.
Created on Apr 9th 2019 08:27. Viewed 67 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.