Peach Yogurt Cakeby Shirley-Ann Pearman Blog Administrator http://recipemarketing.blogspot.com/2018/07/peach-yogurt-cake.html
PEACH YOGURT CAKE
Peach Yogurt Cake
½ cup butter
1 ½ cup sugar
1 ½ cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 ¼ teaspoon vanilla
⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 3 mini loaf pans.
- Sift all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Sparingly add dry ingredients alternately with yogurt.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool on baking cooling rack in pan for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Optional Icing or frost to liking.
Peach Yogurt Cake was prepared and made by ShirleyAnn Pearman
Photography by ShirleyAnn Pearman
This recipe derived from the Bermuda Traditional Cookbook of a Recipe called Sour Cream Cake. Sour Cream was substituted with Yogurt. Here is the original recipe, please click here.
Here is my Paypal Me Link if you would like to contribute any amount to help me. http://paypal.me/shirleyannpearman Thank You.
Recipe Marketing Website
Join me at SFI Marketing Group
SFI Affiliate Center
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, Business social network. FREE Advertising!
Created on Jul 31st 2018 04:41. Viewed 445 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.