Payday Loans and Their Advantages and Disadvantagesby credit bazzar Instant payday loan in as short as 15 minutes
When you have to pay for something of very small cost urgently but you don’t have any money at your disposal, not even in your bank account then you payday loan can be of great use for you. It must be used correctly with right intention. It will yield positive results for you if you use it rightly. Like payday loans you can also apply for loan on daily basis in Delhi.
Payday loans sound very appealing, yet it has been under various controversies because some reasons. Sometimes the controversies have actually come true. Payday loans are also seen by many as an infamous mean of crashing the finances of people and also pushing them into dangerous debt. Their thoughts are not wrong also because many borrowers misuse and also misunderstand these payday loans. If you are looking forward to take payday loan you must also know pros and cons of these types of loans-
Advantages of Payday Loans
· Provide You an Option - Sometimes, you may find yourself in certain financial crisis situations where there is no other option than taking a loan to cover you until your next payday. In these instances payday loans can be a good option.
· Easy to Obtain - Your credit score don’t need to be checked to avail these kind of loans and you also don’t need access to a credit card.
· Convenient and Fast – You can apply these payday loans online and you also don’t have to do the tedious paperwork to apply for the loan like the typical traditional loans. After you have applied for the payday loan on a lender’s website, it will be approved in less time and within few hours or a day your account will be funded by the loan amount.
Disadvantages of Payday Loans
· More Pricy than the Other Loans – Before jumping into the payday loan you must know that interest rates of these loans can be too expensive than other traditional loans. Even if these loans are for short term the high rates can put you into a very difficult situation and you may get entangled in it. It is best to pay at the very maturation date of the payday loan. Make note if you can actually repay the whole amount in such short time, otherwise your interest rate will start to increase.
· Easy to Dive into a Terrible Cycle – When you are going to borrow money through payday loan you become a customer. These payday companies are profiting mostly from some portion of such customers who can’t repay the previous loans on time and extend their loans. Now customer has to pay the added amount of fees along with the original amount which he or she borrowed. Hence creates a entangled cycle of debt.
· Deception Lenders Create – Many payday loan-lending companies can be very deceptive about the information they are sharing about a certain loan. They can take advantage as they know, not all borrowers will be able to defend themselves legally. They may make misleading marketing move and create loopholes in their customers’ contracts. It is thus very important to choose a good company who shares exact information with you before you apply for any loans.
Created on Aug 7th 2018 12:36. Viewed 178 times.