Outlook Tech Troubleshooting: “Steps to Save Outlook email in Hard Drive”by Jerry Wayne Tech Manager
We all know that Outlook is an emailing service based on the web. This email service is offered by a leading tech brand, Microsoft, and advanced by some well-trained engineers working in, Microsoft. The outlook is known for its effortless and simple user interface that makes it different from others. Sometimes it is required to have your emails saved in your hard drive, so that you can use them from anywhere, and even when you are not having Internet availability on your computer. Email plays an important role in today’s life, you don’t know where you need them, so, you can keep your outlook email in hard drive. If you don’t know how to do that, or if you are new in tech, then you can help from the Outlook tech support team. The experts will guide you so nicely and you can save the email in hard drive. Here the steps are given to save Outlook email in hard drive.
How you can save Outlook emails to the hard drive?
Given below are the effective steps that you can follow to save Outlook email in hard drive.
- Hit the file menu tab and choose import and export option.
- After that, select "Export to a file" option.
- Now, find the folder or the destination where you wish to save your hard drive on your computer.
- If you wish to archive all emails, mark on the "Include Subfolders" option.
- Replace folder with a different name from others, a .pst file will get created, and you get an option to make that file password protected.
- Now, tap on "Ok", it will finish the export process. You will now have your outlook emails, saved to your computer.
What to do if these steps won’t work?
If you are still facing trouble with saving emails in your hard drive, you can get connected with Outlook customer service team. They will assist you with the best possible support for any sort of your issue. You can contact them using webmail service or by dialing our toll-free number. They will aid you with 100% guaranteed solution. This service is round the clock support. Grab the opportunity by placing a direct call.
People also ask about “How do I contact Microsoft tech support?” so for those people, I would like to say that you should search at Google for the genuine Microsoft support or visit our website for the independent support.
Created on Sep 23rd 2019 01:53. Viewed 80 times.