Opera for your Android tabletby Luqman Sulyman web Designer, Resarcher, I.T Consultant.
For many users, the built-in browser on the Android tablet is sufficient. It renders web pages quickly and accurately and runs smoothly without taking up too many resources. But for some, that browser is simply too bare bones.
There are so many other features web browsers can enjoy that have yet to find their way into the default Android browser. Of course, there are plenty of other web browsers available, but the Opera tablet browser offers a few extra features that make it worth using, including:
- Opera Turbo: Speed up the loading of web pages when you’re on a slow connection
- Saved Pages: Cache pages for quick access
- Built-in user agent: Switch which browser profile is used
- Easy privacy settings: Set your browser for as much security as you need
- Quick enable/disable Flash: Speed up your experience by disabling Flash as needed
Now that you know what it offers, let’s get it up and running. As you might expect, the installation of Opera is quite simple:
· Open up the Google Play Store
· Search for “opera” (no quotes)
· Tap on the official Opera entry
· Tap Download
· Tap Accept & download
Once it’s installed, you’ll find Opera either as an icon on your home screen or in your app drawer.
However, Opera for tablets is an incredibly flexible and user-friendly web browser that offers more than the standard fair. Hope it work for you?
Get more Technology Tips, reviews and info delivered directly to your inbox by submitting your email to our blog. Thanks for reading.
Your Internet privacy by cleaning up all tracks of your Internet and comput...
Duplicate File Cleaner
Duplicate File Cleaner - #1 Powerful Duplicate File Finder, Find and Delete...
Driver Detective | Driver Update...
Database. Driver Detective saves the frustration and extensive time investm...
Created on Jul 24th 2012 07:58. Viewed 129 times.