One Day Tour To Agra From Delhi by My Tour Packageby Aman Sharma Travel Agent
When we hear the word Agra the first thing comes to our mind is Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal comes under the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built for Shah Jahan’s wife Mumtaz. It is considered as the symbol of love. Shah Jahan was Mughal ruler; he built the Taj Mahal for Mumtaz memory.
Places to Visit in Agra
Several places are there in Agra. To complete everything in a single day is difficult, but when you book Delhi to Agra one day tour the agent will make you visit everything within a particular time. Many tour companies organize one day tour from Delhi to Agra. You can contact them and book your package. The more you delay your possibility of getting seats will be less. Let see what are the tourist spots in Agra
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Esphahan (The finest restaurants in Agra)
- Mehtab Bagh
- Khas Mahal
- Amarvilar Bar
- Jehangir palace
- Kinari Bazar
- Taj Museum
- Akbar’s Mausoleum
- Agra Bear rescue facility
- Samadhi of Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
- Ram Bharat
Best Time to Go
If you are planning for Agra then, plan in between October to March. During this time the weather is pleasant. After March during the summer it is tough to visit in Agra due to the scorching sun.
How to Reach To Agra from Delhi
If you book a tour package for one day trip to Agra then the travel company will take you in either Volvo bus or in the private luxury car.
7000/- for four people is the starting budget for one day trip
Book a Tour from Delhi to Agra
To book a one day tour to Agra from Delhi you can choose Travel Company or much independent travel agent too. These independent travel agents are self-promoting in their specialized area that is tour and travel. Usually, for Delhi to Agra one day tour individual experts are good enough. They take an intimate and small group so that they can cover all the sightseeing includes restaurants too. Many tourists are comfortable by hiring a personal guide as the guide can focus on the particular tourist and provide all the information about the place, and when you have a short time, that too only one day. When it comes about travel devote your all the time for it and consider the following factor
- The total budget
- Things you want to see and the activities you want to do
Some Tips to Hire a Travel Guide
- When you have less time. Hire a personal tour guide so that they can provide you with a meaningful experience tour.
- If you visit a dangerous place personal guidance is much needed to maintain the safety on those tough spot.
- When you visit you in a popular place. The guide knows all the tactics, how to avoid crowds and enter the place easily.
- Book a tour package is very much important to avoid all the hassle. You can find many tour guide who can take you for one day tour to Agra from Delhi.
Created on Sep 14th 2018 06:44. Viewed 414 times.