Offshore Customized Software vs Off-the-shelf Developmentby Midaswebtech IT Services Website Promoter
We understand that the world is changing faster than ever and nothing stays the same in the technology sphere as well, where new developments are always there to substitute the existing ones. In this fast pacing scenario, it is tough for companies and enterprise to stay in the league. When we take into perspective the digital platform, the new age buyer is there and so should you be to reach out to the relevant customers.
So, the question arises, should one go for customized software solutions or off-the-shelf will do the needful. Let’s look through the major difference between the two and what are the pros and cons of choosing them. Before we go any further, we would like to introduce Midas, your technology partner, and Custom Software Development Services Company From Delhi, India.
Pros for choosing customized software development service:
• For the unique business challenges, you get unique and bespoke development assistance.
• The software is designed end-to-end to meet all the stated requirements of the business and customers.
• It is easy to keep the application in good shape and scale to match the changing technical trend. Also, you get to have a secure application for your business.
Cons of choosing customized software development service:
• Upfront investment in developing customized software might look large but compared to off-the-shelf service and result it is not more cost-effective.
• Businesses looking for quick fixes, the customized service is not for you. Development and testing can take a couple of months and that investment does pay off but if you are aiming just for the quick solution and not a quality of the result then customized service is not for you.
Coming to off-the-shelf service, it is quite easy to point out that off-the-shelf is all about quick work and as these applications are mass-produced/developed, they are quite cost-effective (even though you compromise on quality and uniqueness factor). However, the off-the-shelf service might not meet all your business needs and you can face compatibility issue.
Still, confuse whether off-the-shelf is right or custom software development service, then reach out to our Delhi based company and get a free consultation on business development in the digital platform.
READ MORE : https://bit.ly/2jWxK5m
Created on Sep 10th 2019 01:18. Viewed 456 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.