NTA Take Over Jee Main 2019 Examby Robert Jee Digital Marketer
The Exam of JEE Main 2019 will be held on January 2019 and April 2019. In January 2019, THE eXAM will be held from 6th to 20th Jan 2019 and in April 2019, the Exam will be conducted from 6th to 20th April 2019. The National Testing Agency is the main conducting body of the Exam. The Exam is held online and comprisr of two papers- Paper I and II. The Paper I is for B. Tech and B.E Admissions and Paper II is for B. Arch/B. Planning. Earlier the Exam was conducted by CBSE. Candidates who qualify the JEE Main will be eligible to appear JEE Advanced. The Jee main 2019 hall ticket will be available in 17th December for January scheduled exam. In this article, we have provided necessary details about the JEE Exam.
Important Dates of the JEE Exam
January 2019 Schedule
April 2019 Session
Release of Notiifcation
Availabilty of the Application Form
1st to 30th September 2018
8th February 2019 to 7th March 2019
8th to 14th October 2018
Issue of JEE Admit Card
17th December 2018
18th March 2019
6th to 20th January 2019
6th April to 20th April 2019
31st January 2019
30th April 2019
Announcement of Top Candidates
Declaration of JEE Main All India Ranks
Eligibility Criteria of JEE Exam
The eleigibility criteria of the candidates for the exam is as follows-
1. Candidates must have born on or after 1st October 1993. Reserved candidates are given a releaxation of 5 years.
2. The minimum qualifying marks for Admissions in IITs, NITs, IIITs, GFTIs is 75% for General Category and 65% for Reserved Category.
3. Candidates passing after 2015 or appearing in 2019 are also eligible.
4. Total Number of Attempts for General Category candidates is three (3).
5. Candidates having more than 40% of Physical Disability will be provided a Scribe/ Reader as per the request of the candidate.
Read more about jee main - visit here
Created on Nov 30th 2018 06:02. Viewed 144 times.