NSW Nomination Program Under Skilled Nominated Visa 190by Amelia Brynlie Blogger, SEO Executive
NSW nomination program is for the highly skilled overseas applicants who are ready to migrate the NSW state of Australia. The New South Wales state is looking forward to attracting highly educated and experience immigration whose demand is high in NSW labor market. This skilled visa comes under 190 visa program of Australia.
NSW has a selection based invitation process in which the most suitable candidates are being selected as per the need and skills best suited for the state of New South Wales.
What is Skilled Nominated Visa 190 program?
Skilled nominated visa 190 is the state sponsorship permanent residency visa, where an applicant need to be nominated from the state of Australia applied for. If you are applying for NSW nomination program you must be nominated from the state of NSW to get your Visa.
What are the features of NSW Visa 190 program?
1. applicant highly skilled and whose occupation is listed in occupation list are nominated.
2. applicants are selected as per the needs of the state.
3. applicants must meet the points criteria to score 65 points which depend on age, work experience, English language test, qualification and other factors.
4. If the applicant gets the nomination for the state of NSW he will get an additional 5 points for the state nomination.
5. After getting the visa for NSW the applicant must live and work in NSW for at least 2 years.
How to apply for NSW Nomination program?
There is step by step to be followed to file PR for NSW nomination program. The Australian immigration authority keeps on changing the Australian rules and policies every month. therefore the candidate who is willing to go for NSW state nomination must be aware of the latest happening of Australian immigration. If you are well aware you can apply of your own but if you need to get your PR visa without any mistakes or errors you can take help of the expert immigration consultant at Aptech Global to ease your pain to get your Australia PR visa. You can get your free assessment today to ask all your queries.
Also, check the updated Demand list of NSW to know whether your occupation falls under NSW Nomination program or not.
Created on Dec 3rd 2018 00:19. Viewed 422 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.