Need assistance for accessing Windows Live Hotmail with Hotmail?by Hari Narayan Sr.Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
Whether for professional use or for personal needs, we rely on the mailing platforms to connect the world outside. We have introduced with so many mailing clients that competent and contain desired features. You have already aware of all the mailing clients. Next to Gmail, Hotmail is regarded to be the best one before the time; Microsoft has converted it into Windows Live Mail. Then Microsoft introduced Outlook.com which is regarded to be the rebranding of Windows Live Hotmail with an up to date user interface and improved functional features.
Windows Live Hotmail and Outlook, whether they are separate or are together, are a good option to adopt when you want to get an email client. The best one among the above option is to pair them together so that Windows Live Hotmail works with Outlook. By doing this, you are able to send and receive emails accessing your Windows Live Hotmail account within Outlook. Also, you can archive messages locally there only. For any other issue, you can connect the team at Hotmail Technical Support Number UK instantly.
In this blog, we are going to put light on how you can make Windows Live Mail and Outlook Together. Follow the steps given below if you want to Access a Windows Live Hotmail Account in Outlook and for setting up it as a POP account in Outlook:
· You need to Select Tools in the Account Settings from the menu option in Outlook.
· Then Go to the Email tab and click new there.
· You must ensure that Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
· After clicking Next, input your name as you want it to displayed in outgoing email under Your Name.
· Now input your Windows Live Hotmail address under Email Address.
· Then ensure that you have checked Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
· After clicking Next, you have to choose Internet Email.
· Again click Next and select POP3 under Account Type.
· Now, input pop3.live.com under Incoming mail server. And under Outgoing mail server (SMTP) input smtp.live.com.
· You have to enter your complete Windows Live Hotmail address and password under username and password respectively.
· Then Click More Settings and Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
· Validate Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
· Then go to the Advanced tab and ensure that this server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) has been checked under Incoming server.
· Also check if 995 appears under Incoming server and 25 under Outgoing server.
· Now Finish it as it has completed.
If you have any doubt related to the above instructions, you can take guidance from the technical experts available at Outlook Customer Support Number UK +44-808-101-2159 toll free and they will assure you with the best available guidance against the issues you are confronted with. The technicians will answer your every doubt no matter what the time is.
Created on Dec 19th 2017 05:19. Viewed 657 times.