Nair Matrimony for a Hassle-Free Searchby Balakrishnan David Content Marketer
Marriage between two people is a sacred or holy relationship which is celebrated on earth but fixed in heaven. It is a union between two people for a lifetime. In arrange marriages, the family members of prospective bride and groom look for their partner through various Nair Matrimonial services which help them to find the perfect soul mate for their children. These service providers have ample profiles of both males and female aspirants looking for a partner. The profile ranges from every culture, caste, religion, age group, language, status, and many more factors on the basis of which different profiles are shortlisted.
The aspirant’s choices are matched to the profile of the other candidates and then shortlisted ones are further screened. After this, a meeting is arranged between the couple and their family members. If they like each other, the marriage is fixed between them and the service provider gets the commission for the services.
About matrimonial services offered for Nair
In Kerala, Nair Matrimony is being celebrated in the simplest way. With scared compulsions and very few rites, this marriage is being held very close to the temple, the house of a bride or also sometimes in the convention center, which is within the reach of both the sides. Following steps are being followed when performing the Nair matrimony:
• Matching of Horoscope: The proposal of marriage is being preceded with the matching of the horoscope. However, today’s modern generation doesn’t believe in this horoscope making, but, there are still certain families who follow the path of ancestors and don’t even wants to take the risk of the bride’s or groom’s lives or future. Apart from this, there are also the Nair matrimonial sites who are engaged in matchmaking as well as matching the horoscope.
• Meeting the girl and boy: As soon as the horoscope is matched, the boy’s family or elder’s visit the girl’s place in order to see the girl officially. If everything goes right, then the girls’ family visits the boy’s family in order to know more about the boy and their family, so that get assured that their girl is getting married in a perfect and well-mannered family.
• Engagement: If both the families concern gets matched, the next step lies the announcing of the marriage officially in the presence of elders and friends. It can either be a small function ore grand depending upon their wish where the engagement rings are exchanged.
• Prewedding day: On this day both the groom’s as well as the bride’s family gather in a house to give blessings to each other. The bride will be dressed in the most beautiful sari and be bejeweled.
• Marriage: On the wedding day, a scared mangalsutra is being carried to the temple to get blessed which is being tied around the bride’s neck as a symbol of marriage. After taking the blessings, the bride is then taken to the wedding venue.
Why do Indians prefer online matrimony?
Marriage or particularly known as Shaadi is highly considered in the Indian community. This is the reason for inventing of too many online matrimonial sites. Indians are quite popular with this, given the fact that every Indian’s situation is unique in its own way with issues like caste, religion, community to be considered whenever any person decides to find their life partners.
It is, therefore, these deep-rooted beliefs that Indians indulge in online matchmaking based on certain features. Indians value their traditional backgrounds and hence there are some websites that are devoted to serving the best to certain languages and communities.
Conventional processes of matrimony sites:
However, in order to simplify all these processes of finding the match, people prefer to go online where Nair matrimony is found to be the best for Kerala wedding. This matrimonial site not only works in finding the spouse but, also matches their horoscope. With ensuring 100% privacy and safety for the users, the online matrimony portals are growing rapidly. Register today to find the match of your dream soon.
Created on Feb 18th 2019 02:04. Viewed 520 times.