My Auto-Forward Function In Yahoo Is Not Working?? Help Me To Create A Backup In Hard Drive!!by Kristen Smith facebookhelpline
Nowadays, Yahoo is probably becoming one of the most widely used webmail clients all over the globe. With the help of it, the user can easily send or receive messages, attachments and much more. It offers many brilliant features to its users. It allows users to enable Yahoo mail auto-forward function, which is very helpful for clients as they don’t need to open their messages on an old account. All the old account email will be automatically sent to your new account. Here we are providing you the steps which will definitely help you to configure Yahoo auto mail forwarding function. Just go through these steps:
To forward Yahoo Mails to another email
· First, you need to scroll your mouse to the setting options located on the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
· Press the Settings button from the menu that appears.
· Browse to the Accounts category.
· You need to press on the email address you want to forward your message under Primary Yahoo.
· Ensure that the Forward option is chosen in “Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere” option.
· You need to type the email address where you want to forward all your Yahoo messages in the field of Forwarding Address.
· You need to choose one from these options- Store and forward or Store and forward and mark as read.
· Press on the Verify button.
· A confirmation email will be sent to that email address where you want your email to be sent.
· Press the Save button to save the changes.
By executing these above-mentioned steps, you’ll easily enable Yahoo email forwarding function to any account which you want from Your Yahoo account. If you not able to forward Yahoo mail to another webmail client then you can easily create a backup of Yahoo mail folder on your hard drive. You just need to download the Yahoo backup software. Here we are providing you the complete procedure to backup your Yahoo emails and folder to your hard drive with ease.
How to save Yahoo emails to external hard drive?
· First, you need to download and install the Yahoo backup software in your system.
· After installation, you need to log into Yahoo backup software account by entering the login information of the user account.
· Select any one format of the emails: EML, PST, MSG or MBOX.
· Then press "Browser" button to select the preferred location where you want to store your email data & press on the Start button to begin the backup process.
· Once all email data are saved to your local drive, this backup software will display you an authentication message Download completed successfully.
· Then you need to press the "OK" button to close the window.
By executing these above-mentioned steps, you can easily store the backup of your Yahoo mail folder. If you face any issue then you can easily make a connection with IT experts by visiting Yahoo helpdesk service page.
Created on Mar 16th 2017 04:57. Viewed 344 times.