Multi Crop Combine Harvester | Tips Should Keep In mind before using Multi Crop Harvesterby FIELD KING Agriculture Machine, Farm Implements Machinery Man
Multi Crop Combine Harvester or a combine harvester is a combined machinery use for harvesting crops. In the early 1950s, it was known as Combein. It was basically a process that can complete harvesting, threshing, separating stems, and removing trash from grain crops. Harvesting machinery for harvesting grain directly from the field.
Before the combined harvesters were introduced, People use threshing machines and mechanical harvesting machines hugely to improved farming productivity during the 19th century. This makes it possible to harvest more grains with fewer workers than before. However, an invention in the late 19th century further improved this efficiency. Combine harvesters join the harvesting and thresher in a single step, allowing farmers to perform harvesting and threshing in a single operation. This saved manpower and material resources and greatly reduced the burden on farmers.
Tips Should Keep In mind before using Multi Crop Harvester
The following points should be noted while using Multi Crop Combine Harvester:
- The combine machine operator must go through the formal training of the manufacturer, distributor or related department before taking up the job. If the working principle and operation requirements are not clear, it is difficult to use combine harvester in a proper manner
- Also, it is necessary to read the specification carefully before use of combine. Because the construction of the combine harvester is complicated as compared to other farm machinery, even though the machine quality is good, if you do not understand the internal structure of combine and the usage method, you can use it casually according to experience. If you do not operate in accordance with the specification, the machine is inclined to untimely failures.
- The use process of combine harvester should be for changes as per crop conditions.
- The new Combine harvester or the harvester after maintenance must be tested and run-in.
- According to the standard operation can reduce the failure to improve efficiency.
- Ensure the complete integrity of the combine harvester by keeping it empty
Created on May 20th 2020 06:00. Viewed 111 times.