MS PowerPoint For Teachers And Studentsby Joey Williams Consultant
PowerPoint is an application which consists of files based on content, pictures, diagrams with not just by using animations but also with artistic effects with the help of innumerable slides. The presence of slides makes it easier for better understanding. It is worth noting that it has been among the most significant parts of MS-Office for many years. PowerPoint has several advantages, and it is very helpful in schools and colleges.
Famous Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint with the help of slideshows does innumerable functions. For instance, it makes documents, does calculations by analyzing the data and also creates slideshows.
● Comprehensively it can be said that Microsoft Word could be used to make a report, after it Excel can be utilized for calculation and lastly, PowerPoint could be utilized for that report or other in slideshows with different artistic effects.
Utilizing PPT in Education
Teachers and students can do plenty of things with the help of PPT. Teachers can teach kids in a better way with the help of PPT.
● For example, they can teach stories of literature book by PPT slide. As visual presentation is best for making students understand the story, it's a wonderful idea to use PPT for the same. Each story can be explained in the slide. Luckily, can even highlight the significant section of the story as well. The teachers can even use different layouts for making diagrams to make it more interesting.
Students go with the flow of the latest technology as they spend their most of the time at home on it so even teachers are also trying to explain them by using technology to make education a bit more interesting. As a result, presentation and artistic effects making students curious to study more.
Sometimes the teacher doesn't have enough knowledge for making a technical presentation so at that time they can take help of computer teachers.
Note for students
If teachers don't use PPT, still students can make a slideshow for their better understanding at home and can even use it for revision purpose before the exams.
Students should do the following steps-
● Firstly, students should pay attention in the classroom.
● Secondly, make bullet points the time the teacher explains the lesson.
● Thirdly, after going home, should make PPT of the lesson. For better understanding, the student should use pictures with briefing too.
● Fourthly, students should save it.
Joey Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Robert has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.Source : MS PowerPoint
Created on Jan 11th 2019 12:51. Viewed 708 times.