MP B.ED Application form 2019by Sangeeta Bisvas web designer
Dear candidate, if you are looking to apply for B.ed course in Madhya Pradesh. Go through this article for all kinds of Details and procedure related to an Application form. The M.P B.ed Application form 2019 is expected to release on the 3rd week of April, An aspirant who seeks course for B.ed (Bachelor of Education) can Apply for the Exam. The Application form will be available in online mode and for more information student can visit the official website. Madhya Pradesh professional examination conducting is the exam conducting body for Madhya Pradesh B.ed Entrance exam. A student must go through Eligibility criteria before filling a form and once the course is offered for the student he/she will be eligible for the Teaching jobs after the Admission and completion of course.
All candidate must go through the events dates in order to have an idea for events related to the exam. However, the official notification of the dates are not announced and various events dates are tentatives till now. For more information student can visit the official websites: online.govt.in peb.mp.govt.in. Below are the list of important events and their tentatives date:
• The MP.Bed notification will be released on the 3rd week of April.
• An application form is aspected to release on the next week, which is the third week of April.
• The last date to fill the form will be 2nd week of may
• The Exams are aspected to held in the last week of April.
Important note: All aspirant must go through the Official notification before filling the form also, it is suggested for the student to fill the form as earliest as they can. The last minute to fill the form can cause inconvenience for the student.
How to Apply for the Exam
Only Eligible student can Apply for the exam. A student must know how to fill the Application form online. Few steps and guidance is provided below involved in filling online form for MP Bed exams.
• All Candidates are required to visit the Official website
• Go to the Registration window
• Click on the section of ‘online form’’.
• The Application form will appear on your screen
• provide all the required Details, such as your name, d.o.b, Fathers name, Adress.
• Upload your photo and signature in a required format.
• Make payment via MP KIOSK.
• Submit the Application form.
• Download and take the number of Print for further references.
Important things to be Noted:
The Application form will be available and submitted in online mode only.
Any wrong information filled in the form would lead the cancellation.
A form is to be submitted before the mentioned last date otherwise it will disappear.
A candidate is required to pay the requisite amount during the form submission process. The submission will not be done unless the requisite fee payment is not done. Candidate can make the payment through M.P kiosk. For General Category student it is required to pay rs.500 and for others rs.250 is the Amount need to be paid.
Created on Apr 8th 2019 08:25. Viewed 82 times.