Most Common AOL Email Issues & Their Solutions ?by Prinkal Middha TricksTechTips
Also known as America Online, AOL is an online web-based email service provider. With the passage
of time, AOL has become a top brand because it's among the initial pioneers of the Internet. Although, it is a reliable web email service, yet not free from errors. It may obstruct your work. To know more about this, go through our blog.
AOL ERROR CODES
In order to find out who is responsible for causing the AOL email to be blocked, it's necessary to review
SMTP error codes. If you have any mail that can't be delivered then AOL gives SMTP error codes, so that you can find out the possible cause for error. Here given are common AOL errors and their respective remedies:
AOL ERROR CODE 421:
This error arises when the user gets the email message from server email end. The problem in routing that occurs for some time
could be the reason behind this error code. As per our AOL experts, the situation is easy to tackle and don't require
any advanced tech knowledge.
REASONS FOR AOL ERROR CODE 421:
- Using out of fashion and old version of AOL Mail app
- AOL mail IMAP setting issues
- Infection of detrimental virus and malware like worms, Trojan horses, adware, etc.
- Mail server not working properly
- Poor Internet connectivity
- Sluggish Internet speed
- Corrupted / damaged PST file
- Invalid ISP setting
- Shortage of storage space
HOW TO FIX AOL ERROR CODE 421
Even though Error Code 421 is not critical at all, steps should be followed to fix it at earliest possible.
Here given are measures users may consider redressing Error 421:
- Configure AOL mail server settings. Do it with the help of ISP SMTP relays
- Configure mail server settings and change it to the smart host
- Buy a third party SMTP relay
AOL ERROR CODE 420:
This is another issue with AOL mail. The situation could be quite irritating for users because with this error
they are not able to access their AOL a/cs. Also, it doesn't allow them to create new AOL mail a/c.
REASONS FOR AOL ERROR CODE 420:
- Corrupted files of AOL Mail
- Poor or no connection b/w AOL and PC
- Infected files due to virus or malware
- Browser incompatibility problem
HOW TO FIX AOL ERROR CODE 420
- Download and install a powerful antivirus program on your PC
- Run the complete scan of your device
- Delete all the infected files and threats you have found in a scan
- Restart your PC
- Again run the scan to make sure that your device is free from infections and threats
Contact AOL MAIL HELP or AOL HELP if you find these unwanted errors in the same position. Here, you can get viable, speedy, effective and 100% guaranteed remedies.
Created on Aug 6th 2018 03:06. Viewed 374 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.