Mastering the Designing Capabilities with Adobe Illustrator CCby Jennifer Balsom Marketing Head
Adobe Illustrator CC is an industry leading software for designers that enables the creation of vector images and captivating designs. It helps you to express ideas visually and effectively. This cutting-edge software is highly popular due to its compatibility to various Adobe infographic platforms like Photoshop, Flash allowing the images to be used for creating animations and graphics. Adobe continuously concentrates on enhancing core user experience by adding enhanced features to its products.
The enhanced features of Adobe Illustrator CC consist of:
· Properties Panel: Adobe introduced the Properties panel in Illustrator allowing you to view settings and controls in context of your current task or workflow. This panel enables you to access the relevant controls and organizes your panels at single location while allowing you to access them effortlessly, resulting in a clutter-free workspace. The benefit of properties panel is that if you select multiple shapes, the Pathfinder controls pop up to make next step simple for you.
· Puppet Warp: Puppet wrap allows you to make minute modifications related to positioning and repositioning a part of a vector image. Earlier, you the process was quite laborious. With Puppet Wrap inclusion in the recent version, you can make changes to the image keeping the natural look of the image intact. This powerful feature identifies the type of changes expected in terms of curved lines and redraws them, transforming the image quickly.
· Color and Variable Fonts: This newly added feature relates to enhance the color and fonts used in the vector images. It enables you to design images with attractive color typefaces. The new set of fonts included have unique colors, patterns and gradients that were missing in the older versions.
· More Artboards: Adobe Illustrator included this feature to allow creation of up to 1000 artboards on a single canvas and permits you to work with more content or objects in each document. You can use these artboards to crop images or enhance the visual effects and combine them later when required. It also allows you to organize multiple artboards easily with a single click.
· Text Management: Text management has been introduced in cloud creative libraries in Illustrator to support the text that is frequently used. It can be used by the marketing companies and departments that make use of taglines and marketing descriptions with vector images.
How to gain expertise in Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe Illustrator is a leading software solution for creating compelling designs and images and putting life into the visual creations.
You can gain hands-on exposure of these features with Adobe training and certification course offered by authorized training company and get skilled to use these high-end features offered by Adobe Illustrator.
Created on Mar 29th 2018 05:44. Viewed 454 times.