Managed IT Services – Empowering Small & Medium Businessesby Sree Swaminathan Director of Business Relations at
There has been times when due to recession many corporate companies as well as small and medium businesses where forced to cut drastically on IT cost. This impacted many important services as well as businesses that were helping these large and small corporate businesses to deliver goods and services, and also their customers to interact with the business. This cost cutting has severe impact on corporate competence, income, and business profits. It also affects the overall growth of many companies in adverse manner. For such reasons, many corporate companies have started out sourcing IT services and management.
The newest trend which has gained popularity in the business world is “managed IT services,” and most of us are still unaware of its strength. In the business world it is making revolutions. Let’s understand the concept of managed desktop services providers and how they are benefiting businesses.
How Managed IT Service Providers help Businesses?
IT service providers lets businesses to outsource all their
IT operations to a specialized IT service provider. A hired IT service provider
takes responsibility for monitoring, securing and handling solutions to a
problem related to selected IT systems, and functions on behalf of the
Services offered by Managed IT Service Providers
Managed IT service providers offer services like data
backups, data security, network support, structure cabling, business continuity
plan, and data backup and recovery for various client services, desktops,
notebooks, storage systems, servers, networks and applications.
Managing IT service providers also act as a replacement for IT staff and department, and to manage routine IT infrastructure. These service providers manage and monitor a business’s IT and Infrastructure 24 x7 round the clock. This proactive monitoring and maintenance through Managing IT service providers can help you overcome many technology concerns at the beginning stage only.
Many skilled Managing IT service providers can even troubleshoot and resolve the issues as they happen instantly and more proficiently. Hiring a skilled IT service provider can strengthen a company’s IT capabilities.
Benefits of Hiring Managed IT Service Providers
There are various benefits of hiring managed IT services few of which are mentioned below.
- Reduction in Cost: Managed IT Service Providers can predict a business’s IT budget. This showcases the potential of a managed IT service provider.
- No Worrying of your Systems: Managed IT service provider maintain and monitor your systems 24x7 round the clock.
- Quickly Solve Issues: IT service providers solve the issues before the havoc of bigger problems occurs.
- Fewer Disruptions: Majority of the managed IT service providers boast 99.5% uptime and some even higher. This indicates a fewer hour of downtime every year.
Managed IT Service Providers Boost Productivity of Small Businesses
There are various things to be liked about a managed IT service provider, but how can a small business know whether a managed IT service provider is best for the business? To find the best managed IT service provider a small business owner can consider the below mentioned points.
- Choose a technology partner who primarily focuses on your business: Each small business is unique and so are its business challenges and opportunities. A technology partner like a managed IT service provider & business telecom solutions must clearly understand each small business’s goals and simply not provide a cookie-cutter service plan for all small businesses.
- Choose a technology partner who will give importance to a long-term relation: A trusted technology adviser will help you to design an ongoing technology roadmap that will help keep your client focused on staying successful irrespective of the conditions of the market.
- Consider opting for a single IT service provider who can fulfill your business needs: when you hire a comprehensive managed IT service provider for your business, you will be able to fulfill your needs from a single service provider, rather than managing multiple and potentially conflict vendors.
- Hold on close communications: Determine how often your managed IT service provider will present you formal reviews, and data to show the effectiveness of the engagement. This must happen every quarterly at a minimum, and informal meetings must happen with the account managers frequently.
Bus ICT, among various others managed IT service providers, is the best IT service provider, which offers complete array of telecommunications and ICT services. It provides its services to its clients (small businesses and enterprise level businesses) in a way that it meets their needs. Located in Melbourne, Australia, Bus ICT offers business telecommunications solutions, Unified Communication Services, Network services to various businesses in Australia, so that they can focus on the task at their hands.
Effective telecommunications is what is considered as an important quality of all such businesses who are successful today. Bus ICT, with understanding the latest technology used in industries, combined with expert application of the infrastructure, maintains hassle-free communication throughout various businesses. The company has great experience and expertise in diverse segments, and this has helped some of the most reputed clients across various industries.
Created on Mar 19th 2020 02:29. Viewed 359 times.