Liver Transplantation Led by Dr. Subhash Gupta Specializing in Liver Diseaseby Anan A. HEALTHCARE CONSULTANTS
A liver transplant is a major surgical procedure. In this operation, a diseased liver is removed and replaced with a healthy liver, which is supplied by either a living or deceased donor. Usually, this option is a last resort and only used for individuals with liver cancer or who have end-stage liver failure.
The Liver Transplant Surgery in India
There are 3 types of liver transplant surgical treatment techniques – Orthotopic transplantation, Heterotopic transplantation surgical treatment and reduced-size liver transplantation.
- Orthotopic Transplantation – is the replacement of the complete diseased liver with a healthy organ. When this type of a transplant is performed, a segment of the inferior vena cava attached to the liver is taken from the donor as well. The same parts are removed from the recipient and replaced by connecting the inferior vena cava, the hepatic artery, the portal vein and the bile ducts.
- Heterotopic Transplantation – Surgical operation consists of the addition of a healthy donor liver at another site whilst the diseased liver is left intact. This liver transplant surgery procedure is performed when the doctor is of the opinion that the diseased liver might recover. The healthy liver is connected very near to the original liver. If the liver recovers, the other organ shrivels away. If not, then the original one shrivels and the donor liver performs the body functions.
- Decreased-Size Liver Transplantation – is most usually finished on children and involves the transplanting part of the healthy donor liver into a patient. This procedure is performed when 15-20% of the original liver is intact. This way, one donor liver can be used for two successful transplants.
Dr. Subhash Gupta Care for your Liver Conditions at Max Healthcare, Delhi
Dr. Subhash Gupta liver transplant surgeon at Max Healthcare Delhi provides a complete range of services that include diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for patients with liver and bile duct disorders including complicated surgical procedures such as liver transplants. Dr. Subhash Gupta best liver transplant surgeon in Delhi also specializes in cutting edge and tertiary treatments such as liver transplants. Today, liver transplants by Dr. Subhash Gupta best liver transplant surgery specialist in Delhi have a success rate of over 90% and most patients are able to resume their normal activities after recovering from the surgery. Part his holistic approach includes the extra care provided by Dr. Subhash Gupta. For difficult treatments, each patient will be assigned a case manager. He uses the latest medical innovations and technologies.
Dr. Subhash Gupta One of the Leading Liver Transplant Surgeon in Delhi
Dr. Subhash Gupta liver transplant surgeon in India offers pre-operative evaluation and screening for liver transplants and post-operative management to improve health for successful liver transplant outcomes. Dr. Subhash Gupta liver transplant specialist in India offers assistance in the selection of a liver transplant that will provide benefits specific to the patient’s needs. Dr. Subhash Gupta best liver transplant surgeon in India offers liver and hepatobiliary diseases coordinate care for optimal post-operative treatment. Following a liver transplant, Dr. Subhash Gupta Best liver transplant surgeon in the world provides management of recurrent hepatitis C.
Forerunners Healthcare Consultants Advantage –
- Free medical opinion from best liver transplant surgeons in India upon receipt of medical reports with 24 Hours.
- Committed case managers for quick of completion of legal formalities required for transplant.
- Most affordable treatment package for your treatment.
- Quick medical visa assistance / complimentary airport transfers.
- Dedicated case managers for your personalized assistance during your stay in India.
- No extra fee”, all bills at once to the hospital via cash, visa card & wire transfer and so on.
- Free follow up by liver transplant experts post your departure from India.
Get started by discovering the first few steps on how to plan your trip.
You can also find and talk to a doctor via online consultation at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org before deciding to travel for the medical treatment.
For personalized assistance, talk to one of our international representative at +91 - 9860755000
Created on Feb 17th 2018 06:02. Viewed 554 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.