Let’s Talk about Search Engine Results page (SERPs)by Manali Patel SEO firm
SERP is an acronym that can make or break your online marketing campaign. “SERP” is short for “search engine results page”, and as a marketing via search constantly stretches itself as the dominant medium for online success, it is essential that you can:
1. identify the importance of a SERP-what should you know about SERPs, and why?
2. the decision of that knowledge to know what is important and why it is crucial for your company, how to make this knowledge work for you? Once you know what you need to do, how you go out and do?
This guide will teach you what SERPs for you mean, and how that information to make more money for your business through SEO and PPC leverage.
So What Is a SERP, right?
We identified a SERP as a search engine results page above, but what does that mean, exactly?
In short, it means only that a SERP is a list of Web pages. Odds are, you’ve seen a million of them:
SERPs are search engine result pages and Web pages that Google considers relevant to a query are displayed.
Three important components are represented above:
* The search or Query-this is the thing a searcher types in. In the above example is someone looking for information or products with regard to Apple computers.
* Organic SERP listings-these are the “natural” listings. Google uses these results, a series of statistics to ensure that your site is relevant. Have your site show here, you have effectively “good score” on that algorithmic test.
* Paid SERP listings-these are ads, or ‘ sponsored links ‘. You can display your ad here by launching a pay-per-click search campaign, and by ensuring that your maximum CPC bids and ad quality score you can safely a high enough position for that keyword you target.
Why SERPs matter to us?
Read More : SERPs
Best SEO Book 2011 | Learn Search E...
Blogger "My blog would not be what it is today without Scott's expertise. G...
Page one ranking | Local Marketing...
Rank your website to page one on google
Add URL To Directory And Get High Q...
Add URL To Directory And Get High Quality Backlinks To Your Website.
Created on Dec 2nd 2011 00:33. Viewed 711 times.